My personal curiosity on tummies?

What do you guys think of tummies? I'm a bit chubby, I have a bit of a stomach and I'm personally very uncomfortable with. I wanted to know your thoughts on women with stomachs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like a stomach guy. You know how there's boob guys, etc. Ya I'm def a stomach guy
    But I have high standards, so that's just me

Most Helpful Girl

• U should have a stomach, u need tht to digest food!

What Guys Said 12

• I like a girl with a sexy tummy. Sexy to me isn't all chiseled. I like a little chub in girls. Sexy belly buttons are nice, like innies.

• if you dont like it, do something about it. (independent)

if you don't like it, wait around for someone that does. (dependent)

• I personally like a bit of chub on a girls stomach. I actually don't like it without.

• i dont feel any uncomfortable with it.

• Turn off if it's chuby lol

• A bit chubbiness is alright for me but not enough to make her be overweight.

• I like a little tummy.

• A little bit of a tummy is cute. I can nibble on that ;-)

• I hate stomach flab.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Girl you are 14! Be a kid and don't worry about what guys are anyone else thinks about your tummy or any other part of you.

• :D finally a girl that isn't trying to make every child she see on this site a slut Praises to you and praises to the the sun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pqKiOZdI40

• i understand because i went through some shit to i did things i wish i never did when i was 13-16

• Lol yeah I get where you're coming from. I just like to hear people's opinion on things. It's also nice to see who the open minded people are and who the shallow people are.