Do I look thinner in the first photo?

Do I look thinner in the first photo? I am at the same weight in both photos (Body Mass Index: 22)
Do I look thinner in the first photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but I think you look better and more proportional in the second.

Also don't use BMI to measure your body, it's quite literally the worst thing because it only takes into account height and weight. Muscle is heavier than fat, but BMI would spit out the same number for someone who had 150 pounds of muscle vs 150 pounds of fat, and these two people probably look VERY different.

• I am at the same weight in both photos. One is larger clothes, other is smaller clothes.

• I am not eating balanced. I am not consuming enough protein to lift weight at gym. I dont want to live my life according to how much protein I have to consume..

• I don't think you understand how this works.. You don't have to change how you eat to go the the gym, but whatever I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something doesn't feel right about that green af grass field not having a picnic blanket or something on it lol

What Girls Said 6

• yea u do, u have the exact same pose but different surroundings. cool

• It is just that red clothes is smaller than my other clothes. I like the red one more but after I eat food, my belly shows up with red clothes because it is smaller clothes. With other clothes, my belly doesn't show up after I eat food because it is larger clothes. 5-6 hours need to pass after I eat food to look fit with that red clothes, which is smaller.

• After I eat food, I look pregnant with that small red clothes. It should at least pass 5 or 6 hours after I eat food to look fit with that red clothes.

• BRO u posted so many of these weight photos! Ur completely look fine!!

• What a pity. Normal sized men are called skinny. The BMI of 22.

• Kinda, yes.

• Yes. Not sure why but you look heavier in the second photo

• The beard, sweater, and pants make you look larger. Straight up body wise you look the same to me

• I would say about the same

What Guys Said 6

• How many times are you going to ask this because I have seen you post this question a few different times before

• Many more times

• You make no sense. You don't need a lot of muscle to get a certain bmi because it just goes by weight and height. You are desperate for attention. Give it a rest already.

• According to people on this site, normal sized people are skinny. The BMI 22 is not skinny. It is normal.

• Probably just the shirt. Most likely the same. Wear the same red sweater

• I like that red sweater that makes me look slimmer. I want to look slim.

• No. It's just that the beard and the shadow in the second pic makes you look different.

• And clothes. One is smaller clothes (red clothes), other is larger clothes.

• Yeah you do look a bit thinner in the first pic.

• yup.

what tree is in the second pic? The leaves on the trunk are so weird.

• it may be palm tree, I dont know. I am at the same weight in both photos. One is larger clothes, other is smaller clothes.

• how many times have you asked this question?