How can I look better if I think I'm ugly?

How can i look better if I think I'm ugly?

This is a pic of me without absolutely no makeup on. I do plan on loosing weight that's for sure and I do workout everyday but how can I be better looking? Like what parts of me should I improve on (including body and face) and how should I improve it? Because right now I feel really ugly :( (please be honest)

www.facebook.com/.../1217965044881154
That's what I look like with makeup on
And no rude answer please, I just want help on how to be better and yes I do wear makeup (which is in that link)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to him your actuality very pretty and I'm white question would you ever date a white guy?

• Thanks and yeah I would

• And thanks for being nice, it's just that when people say mean things it makes me feel like even more shit, when all I wanted was opinions on how to look better

• Yeah I know they shouldn't be mean and insult you when all you wanted was help

What Guys Said 20

• Maybe a little weight, but you look good to me. You have really nice eyes and lips. Not to mention, I want to be all in your breasts. But I think you have a nice, curvy body.

• Work on your self confidence. what you believe is what you present... I'm serious, whatever you look like, love yourself.
    Better kept hair style
    smile
    I think you are attractive.

• Work on your body, work on looking fit and having a banging body.

• Who cares about make up? Nobody really... What you need is to quit pretending to work out... And actually WORK OUT. Ride a bike for 10 miles. Jog or run for 1 mile. Walk 20 miles. It's about calories eaten and calories burned. If you want to eat whatever you want, my philosophy, you gotta pay the price and burn that shit off!

Get mad all you want, but if you want the visual results, you gotta make the effort... Otherwise you're truly flawless. I like those eyes personally!

• Thanks and I walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes for 4 days does that count? Or would I also need to actually run on the treadmill to get better results?

• Running would solve the issue. Walking without breaking a sweat will do basically nothing.

• U r not ugly. U r perfect I love ur face <3

• And You must don't care what they think bout u and what they talk bout u. You can be better if u want

• If you have no confidence, you can't do ANYTHING to make yourself look better. It all starts upstairs

• What makes you think you're ugly?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that which one person finds beautiful or admirable may not appeal to another.

Just saying...

• It's because I'm 18 and I've never dated anyone before and Radom strangers (guys) always look at me in public and stuff which is probably because I look bad And yeah that's true I agree with that

• Guys tend to ignore girls they're disinterested in and tend to focus more on girls they find appealing. That doesn't mean you're ugly.

• you look very cute and gorgeous. you are not ugly at all

• You look good.. but also remind me of a 45 year old mom thats a cougar

• Well loosing weight (which u already gonna do)

• Stand up, work on your posture, shoulder back, and don't tuck your chin

• you're not ugly

• You aren't ugly. Just a bit chubby and unhappy. All you need is a smile and a better camera angle.

• lovely boobs sexy x

• you are beautiful and you have great big boobs ;(

• you're not ugly! you're nice

• WOW, you're tits are perfect :D What size are they\?

• With tatas those big u ain't ugly

• with more boobs.

• I think you are sexy and gorgeous. Loosing weight would only be a bonus. I think you should try to see the good in yourself. Your trying to loose weight. Thats awesome! You could wear slimming cmlolors like black which you do look good in ;)

What Girls Said 6

• You're not. Just... if you want to look more feminine; try waxing your eyebrows, wearing some gold/light tan eye-shadow, and some bright lipstick! Ooh how about purple/red! Get your nails done. You could get some braids/twists? Ooh and try on a sexy dress... wish my boobs were as big as yours! You would rock a corset!! All you have to do is update your look, you're cute--but I want you to get your confidence back and feel pretty again! Have fun!

• Go to YouTube.. And listen to the song by J cole " crooked smile". Trust me. It helps me when I'm down.

& Love we will always be pretty to someone and ugly to others. Embrace it. You are beautiful without makeup. Some woman have it worse. acne , scars , wrinkles, etc. so love it. Because think about it? If we all looked the same, wouldn't that be so boring?

• You're not ugly. Just even out your skin tone with either concealer (I love Maracaja creaseless concealer from Tarte) or foundation. You're good to go :)

• You have eyeliner on!

• I don't haha I never wear eyeliner because I don't know how to put it on, every time I do it's always messed up so I only wear mascara

• you should first accept yourself the way you are. then once youve are happy and acceptant of how you were made then you can work on be the best possible version of yourself. treat your body good eat healthier exercise. but dont live unhappily and force yourself to be something that your not. be your own kinda of beautiful 😊 you have amazing eyebrows , maybe if you shape them and fill them in to give them extra shapeage you'll enhance the beauty you already got

• Sure, ask what part of your body need to be improved but only show you cleavage.