Anybody know a way to change eye colour without contacts?

I have dark brown eyes, please tell me if u know how to do it, not expecting full green or full blue eyes, but I'll do anything just for a lighter brown
Anybody know a way to change eye colour without contacts?

Mines a russet colour and I want honey/ cognac/ amber/ chestnut somehow

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• the short answer is no, you shouldn't feel that way about ur eyes. russet looks quite lovely in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • whenever my stomach goes bad and i hit the washroom and once i'm done, that moment before flushing i can't help it but my eyes see something, thats the colour russet is

• Show All
    • anything under 99th percentile doesn't get laid when ur a guy

• LMAO oh here we go.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Thats impossible. You can only go from brown to blue through a procedure but not to different shade of brown.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's plastic surgery for that, I think some doctor in NY does it? not sure, but some google search will solve it.
    though you gotta remember there could be severe consquences, worst is becoming blind. also I looked at some after photos and it doesn't look %100 natural so consider that as well..

0|0
    0|0
  • The melanin might decrease as we age making eyes lighter, especially when exposed to UV, but that's not a given.
    And like it's been already said, there's also a laser treatment available which destroys pigmentation of the eye's iris turning it into default blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm, that's impossible..

0|0
    0|0
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWpD--MHhw

tell me if this video seems legit, i'll try and post results myself in 6 months

• Show All
    • people are more critical of hot people's looks. I'll be honest, i hardly ever see a girl over 5'9" who is fit and attractive face wise so i dont feel bad about being negligibly taller than them but ur one of those few chicks who would make me feel bad about a hot girl being as tall as me if i saw u in real life srs

• That's nice of you haha

• I don't think there is a way, except for contacts. Unless you're into makeup..
    Mine are honey brown and they sometimes turn into cognac brown.

0|0
    0|0
    • yours look pretty russet brown tbh, but i would need a close pic to judge

• Show All
    • your lashes are nice but colour isn't that light tbh, i mean even this pic is in the sun and it isn't light at all and i saw ur other pic too and so did my friend. Noticeably light brown eyes always have an amber hue.

I have been told once by someone "dude, i never noticed, ur eyes are kinda light brown", just about everyone has it if enough light falls on them but thats about it, i would anyway stay away from a guy who complimented me on my eyes lol and girls are usually busy looking at my stubble or my jaw so i can't blame them

• Hahaha vain, are we? I know what I know, my eyes are light brown so whatever.

• I think you have to get contacts. I know there are procedures to change eye color but I'm not sure to what color. I know you can change it to blue because everyone's eye are blue before they are born, but other than that, I have no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have russet too and light eyes r overrated!

0|0
    0|0
    • ur coping because ur not light eyed. U think hrithik roshan would look good that good without light eyes? would david gandy or sean o pry still be aesthetic? They would still be 7's but they are 9's because of their eye colour

• Show All
    • i disagree, light eyes won't bump up ur rating (those don't even make sense!) and hair, clothing and personality can get u girls, not ur eye color.

• eyes are 70% of the facial aesthetics, its more about eye shape and placement, but mine is already almond shaped with low set eyebrows, a bit like colin farrell. With eye colour, i't will definitely look much better. My eyes are the shape thats meant to be expressive with coloured eyes but not being coloured screws it up

What Guys Said 2

• There are surguries available for you. But I would be kinda put off that watching the videos. Let alone them cutting into your eyeball D:

0|0
    0|0
  • Bitch, you can't change your eye color as if you were in a character creation screen for a video game.

0|0
    0|0