Is this outfit cute for a first date?

Is this outfit cute for a first date?

Thanks guys gonna wear it with a jacket!
Another question: do you guys think my belly looks fat? I'm pretty insecure about my body so I just want to know..
And what kind of body shape do I have? I'm not sure myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• cute no, sexy yes. personally I think it is too much. , but I don't know you or what you are going for. Girls want to be desired... we get it!!! and you are obviously attractive so don't over do it. he's gonna get the idea if you wear something more modest.

Define "first date" in your world: Does it mean... I want to see if I like him, get to know them, see if there is chemistry? See if he likes my personality:)? Then I say no... how is he supposed to think straight with that on? he won't see your personality... lol.

Outfits say something. what does the outfit say to you?

So I now read the review below and realize we have the same opinion. lol!

• But.. if she feels confident in it, why not? It's not like he is gonna expect sex on the first date just because she wears that xd If he likes her he will want to get to know her

• @Amy54 I disagree Amy. It will depend upon his intent, but...
      that outfit to me says "I'm easy, I want sex, I'm hot, catch me fast or else the other 10 guys on tinder will get me first... etc.." . There is nothing about that outfit that says I'm classy, reserved, take it slow, etc.. And all we have to go on is what we see. Her language and such may change that, but that's what I see.

Guys are very visually stimulated... chemicals shoot off in their brains and the sex part of the brain takes over. So he'll want to skip over all the get to know... the fact that she likes to hunt polar bears will sound funny when he's drugged up looking at her cleavage. But after a while it won't (since he's an animal rights activist...). You get what I'm saying...
      Why not... because it leads with an impression. but if that is what she wants... she just wants to sexually attract a guy, then I'd say that's what she'll get.
      more to come...

• I've seen young girls (I know some as freinds daughters) who don't "get" when they dress provocatively what it does to the opposite sex. There apparently is some learning required to see things from the other persons perspective.
      The same is true in reverse. If the guy shows up wearing a shirt that has paint on it, old tennis shoes, etc.. That says somethign right? It shouldn't, the clothes don't define character, but they say something on a "date". I wouldn't reject a girl because of it, but my "caution" red flag would be up if I saw that..
      Realize I'm from another generation... of people that walked with the T-Rex and discovered fire (Lol), but I think that is universal information.:)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's too tight on every level. Just tight on tught with lots of skin and heels. Not that you can't pull it off, but it looks a too much. Replace the top with something loose like a blouse or t-shirt you can combine with the jacket. Then you can show off your legs and let the jacket give you a bit of taille without looking too much.

What Guys Said 24

• It's a great outfit for a first date, but I wouldn't go with cute to describe it. More like super sexy if you ask me. When you are showing off cleavage and midriff in tight body hugging pants, it's definitely not just cute!

• Might not get too much eye contact from him with pinky and perky on display but I'm sure he'll enjoy it.

• Looks very good :P

• Yes it is

• Cute? I'd say sexy is more of the correct term. Maybe wear a jacket or something over it.

• that's works

• Showing too much of that wine belly.

• You're saying Im fat?

• it looks ok

• Maybe put on a shirt with buttons instead? Would look better for sure!

• WOW, that's perfect, so sexy :D

• It's cute, but I would go with a different top.

• Not with those legs

• Why not?

• Her legs are perfection. What are you talking about?

• @Avasimmons Maybe it's just a preference thing. I rlly only find muscular legs attractive. I guess there arn't many leg men

• Yeah I think it's nice.

• nyet 😏

• Yes, as a guy I would compliment you on your nice looks, body, and cute outfit

• yes, i think so

• Um i don't think so

• sexy top. Lovely boobs x

• Looks like a party man.

• yeah it's very cute!

• lmao

• What?😁

• yeah you wanted opinion- you got it. and its not just opinion, it's opinion without 'just'. I didn't call you a slut I said you look like a slut.

• come on it s not really that bad. almost every girl in that age range wear those, she just happens to have boobs xD
      like my clothes are way more vavavoumm xD

• Yes itss fine.

• Hot i'd date

• Id be looking at your body all night so yesss

What Girls Said 15

• I like the jeans and shoes, but I would pick a different top, or layer it with something. It's a lot of skin, and a little too plain. A jacket and necklace would help.

• I'd still layer it with something, like a kimono. Looks kinda basic, doesn't stand out. I think it's neutral.

• Are you gonna wear a jacket or something?

• Yeah I was thinking maybe with a leather jacket

• Yea then that'd be perfect. The top by itself is a little too.. like under-layer for me to wear on its own. But that's just my opinion

• Personally I think it's showing too much. With the skin tight jeans I would go for a slightly more modest top. I usually go for a rule of have one or other on show. So if your showing off boobs cover everything else. It bum is on show then cover top half.

• It looks sexy, but personally I would never choose to show this much, especially not on a 1st date. In any case, good luck!

• Forms first date? No. Wear something more classy. Don't show your mid section. This is more of a outfit you wear after you've been together for awhile.

• Depends where you are going. I would wear a jacket.

• Not something I personally would wear.

ie: Too much skin + too tight for my taste.

• I don't like the shirt. I prefer showing either stomach or boobs, both is too much for me.

• id wear something pink but its ok

• Looks like a something you wear during the day

• Maybe a crop top with less cleavage or throw a little jacket over it!

• A would wear it with a jacket!

• dude wtf. That is SOO trashy like are you kidding me? I feel bad for your date if you end up wearing that nasty outfit! You do know that you cna be stylish cute and sexy at the same time but actually covering your fat belly up?

• You don't have to be so mean..

• Well you wanted opinions! I gave the truth sorry! It looks terribly trashy please don't wear that unless you want to be looked down upon. Alo, sorry if i said you had a fat belly i don't actually think your belly is fat i just took a quick look and it somehow looked fat but now that i see it again it isn't fat at all

• You have a great body! Just learn to dress it well!

• sexy, hot but not cute

• I think it's too laid back too. It make think you doesn't made any effort for your clothes and appearance