Should I wear pantyhouse with my glam-prom dress? Yay or nay?

Personally I hate pantyhouse. I hate how they look, I hate how they feel. I HATE how the tiniest body movement can cause a damage and therefore you need to change all oer again. It is just eeew. They look especially ugly in picks because they shine.

I will be wearing a dress that looks like this (but has long sleeves). I will be showing a lot of legs, wich is great because I have great legs and I am proud of them, but everybody's legs have a little imperfection. That's when pantyhouse are good. They "tighten" your skin, so it looks smooth and they cover up every little imperfection. Especially if I take the skirt off of the bodysuit, later when I hit the club and there are no teachers around us.

I mean, I can go without pantyouse, but without the skirt on I may feel a litle insecure. The thing is: it is dark at the club, so nobody will probably see anything, but I think that it would be better to wear them. Then again that will make the whole outfit look trashy and cheap...

• Wear the pantyhouse if you aren't fully confident to go to the club with a body suit and your skin imperfections showing on behind.
  • Don't wear the pantyhouse, because with the whole outfit on (bodysuit+skirt) you aren't insecure, since your behind is covered and who even can see your skin imperfections in the dark, at the club.

Most Helpful Girl

• people still wear pantyhose? well ill be

What Guys Said 7

• If there's gonna be a lot of strong lighting there then I suggest not wearing them. They seem too bright. The lighting will have a string reflection.

• I doubt you've got legs like the chick on the catwalk so wear the pantyhose.

• If you have nice legs yeah.

• ? What kind of logic is that? If someone has nice legs, they don't have to wear them. I think that my legs are 9/10, because on the back of my thighs I have a little cellulite. Just a little, but still...

• You have to respect others when they give you attention to answer your questions, you wanted opinions right?
      Not true, there are tons of girls who has nice legs and still wear them...

• I didn't disrespect you, it's just that you don't know your shit.

• If you don't like then don't wear it

• Don't wear oantyhise.

• You shouldn't wear that dress

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1