(Pictures) Whats my body shape?

(Pictures)Whats my body shape??Hello (: i'm shaye, i'm 5"0 feet tall (152.4 cm) and 93-94 pounds (6.7 stones, 42.6 kg) I'm a petite girl, I realized that haha but, what is my body shape? I have charts to help determin (: thanks for your help!

Do you prefer a body type over another? And whats your body type? (:

1|2
19|41

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to go with an inverted triangle.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 40

• I'd say a very slender hourglass. You have enough curves that you are not rectangle, but not by much.

That sounds harsher than it was meant. I would notice you, and not in a bad way, if I saw you on the street or the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • Close to inverted triangle... but im thinking Rectangular.
    I have an inverted triangle/hourglass figure... guess thats what you get with big shoulders, small waist and muscular thighs... sigh...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. some kind of skinny

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you're an inverted triangle shape or an hourglass shape. Even though you are petite/skinny, you still have curves in your hips it looks like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rectangle or triangle, depends on where you draw the line, cause you have some curves, but not very prominent ones.
    Either way, you're hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inverted triangle or rectangle... Just go fucking eat something.. You look like a skeleton... And work out a bit.. And your thigh gaps look quite weird..

0|0
    0|0
    • I eat three meals a day and snacks lol, I workout 3 times a week, and who cares what a thigh gap looks like... really.

• Id say a slim rectangle tbh.

And myn? I don't know you have no obese option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either triangle or inverted triangle I really don't see much difference in those two, I don't know my own body type but I'm 5'4 like 120 lbs so short and fairly skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a rectangle. I don't prefer a certain body type over the other, as long as it's healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're between and rectangle and hourglass but you could change into a triangle if you make your butt bigger. But either way you should be happy with your body

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm leaning towards rectangle. which means you're smoking hot! i can tell you're ready for the summer :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say rectangle

0|0
    0|0
  • Inverted triangle. And very nice. But are you sure you're not 13?

0|0
    0|0
  • can't guess thing between Inverted triangle and rectangle... your body is nice.. but asked question about which type body I like I would say triangle with nice size boobies

0|0
    0|0
  • spongebomb

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say rectangle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there a "skeletor" shape?

0|0
    0|0
    • could be, but it's not on my charts of body types... soo.. no I don't think so

• its inverted triangle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say rectangle, and Thats what i like. I like You're style of body, skinny, petite But yet not too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the inverted triangle. I really don't care for a specific shape so long as she's fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inverted triangle, but not quite.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a beautiful inverted triangle shape, perfection personified.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look delicious! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, 12 year old boyish?

0|0
    0|0
  • Rectangle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite girls with some boobs and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look 22 in those photos man...

0|0
    0|0
  • very slim x

0|0
    0|0
  • Mildly hourglass shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look nice I have never had sex with fit girls like you! 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 18

• You're a rectangle. So am I.

It's a good time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human of say. I think we can all agree that we prefer people shaped people.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're an inverted triangle :) ! I'm an hourglass. The best I think would be pear shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look like a rectangle

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty rectangular to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You are an inverted triangle. If you look at your shoulder width it is broader than your hip width.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really sure because you're so slim.. is this natural skinniness or do you diet? Slightly concerned about you thats all x

1|0
    0|0
    • little bit of both, i'm recovering from anorexia nervosa so diet is still part of my life

• Oh bless you :( that's what I was worried about.. you look amazing, try and realise that for yourself and keep the healthy eating going xx

• Thank you very much (: I try my best everyday.

• u seem to be a rectangle, im a neat hourglass

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere between rectangle and inverted triangle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're a rectangle. You look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably a rectangle, I'm a pear and I'd prefer being an hourglass but it is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • not related (sorta) but you're so cute! body goals

0|0
    0|0
  • You seem like rectangle up to that chart and also slim

0|0
    0|0
  • Rectangle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Inverted triangle... I think