Rate my body? Am I allowed to wear bikinis?

I dunno, I just really can't stop judging myself...

Okay, so I know that everybody can wear bikini, but what I meant is that would I be considered fat if I'd use bikinis

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 75

• DAMN girl! I should say this on account of your age, but you're body is super hot! You can definitely get away with a bikini. But you have to be careful being your age and having such a mature body. Just sayin, if you are OK with getting looks from older guys, then go for it. Because in a bikini, with that body, you're going to get them.

• You look great. Enjoy rocking your bikini body on the beach.

• No way! You would look terrific! 10/10 for sure! 👍

• no you dont look fat at all. your not ever close to being fat, you look perfect. and yes you can wear bikini

• Your body look lovely.

• http://oi63.tinypic.com/2ryoltk.jpg
    _______________________________________

• it's yo life, wear what you want. but think twice

• You know!.. Trying posting the same question with an account where your age is +18. And see how sexy compliments you get..

If we are talking body..
    You got a perfect one
    So.. Well you are 15 so I clip the coords here..
    But the whole song is here...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRyxGBGiAE

• Hell yeah you are

• I say you got a great body for a bikini.
    Check the rules if girls are allowed to wear bikinis in wherever you're going. Don't wanna run into trouble. Haha.

• Body looks fine. You can wear a bikini and not need to feel self conscious.

• Not only are you allowed, but you look so good in one that I implore you to wear one!

For real though, you have the say to wear what you want to wear, no one gets to tell you otherwise.

• Your body looks great! Your boobs look fandamntastic!

• I'm confused. You have like, the perfect body.. What's there to judge?

• What do you mean "AM I ALLOWED"?
    1 - Your body is very sexy, so why bother at all.
    2 - Even if that wasn't the case, everyone should be allowed to dress how they want. Unless they are men wearing female trousers. That is just stupid and painful for nuts. Why they do that?

• Dont worry you look amazing, you definitely have the build for a bikini, we are our harshest judges, we will always find something we dislike about our bodies, its hard wired into our brains, so dont worry yourself too much because you look lovely. I find women judge themselves the most harsh, because of media and society and its blind views on beauty.

• You would not be considered fat and yes you can wear a bikinis you just wore one lmao :3 gl and get tanned for the summer

• Allowed? Lol you can wear them all you want. But to answer your question, yes you'd look good in a bikini.

• I see you matured quick for your age.

• Nice and yup you are.

• You are by no means fat.

• Guys will be thinking things ;)

• Your body looks absolutely fine

• Eh, you should be fine. I mean that bikini covers more than most as far as l can tell. I can understand how l would be skidding to put on a bathing suit if l was female. If you feel uncomfortable then l wouldn't, but it's not inappropriate ya know?

• Well if you want to wear a bikini, just do it!

Also: you look great, you shouldn't worry about your body at all inmho.

• You look fine stop worrying

• I was going to say something inappropriate about how hot you are but then I saw your age lol but damn girl you can pull off what ever you wear :)

• You're very beautiful.

• Yeah you're fine, don't be so hard on yourself.

• I would say you should be comfortable and would look good in a

• More from Guys
    45

8 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 20

• Number one, you should wear what you damn well want to wear.
    In terms of the lack of confidence that you're feeling, it's worth the time for you to think about WHY you feel that way. Maybe you can trace it back to hurtful comments from some specific person, way back? (That's often how it starts) Or some other influence much earlier in yr life?
    That kind of exploration isn't going to be fun, but, if you want to get over these feelings, the only way to do that is to identify the source of them first. You can't defeat the enemy if you can't identify the enemy.

Number two, you actually look REALLY GOOD in the bikini that you're wearing in the picture.

Number three... even though you shouldn't be overly concerned about what boys think (especially at yr age)... you absolutely would not believe the number of boys who LOVE the exact shape of yr body in that picture.
    Like, how you have a nice slender waist, and then yr body slopes into that super-feminine silhouette from yr waist down toward yr hips -- girl, I literally can't even tell you how many men just go ABSOLUTELY CRAZY over that exact body shape.
    Enough that I WANTED a body like yours, all through my teenage years (I am naturally built like a handrail, even growing up with my father's delicious Mexican food).

And yr boobs, well, those just add to the allure.

Girl you have a HOT body. So, like, shut up already. And wear what you want, you'll look great in ANYTHING. <3

• You are allowed to wear bikinis. Everyone is. If you were asking if you have the body for it. Yes.

• No, the government has specifically told me that it's against the law for you to wear a bikini.

• "Allowed" to wear bikinis? What the fuck dude

• Girl stfu lol u have very nice bod. Go nude if u like YOLO boo☺👍

• ur the definition of annoying 12 yr old girl

• and whats bellepepper?

• There are no limits on what age you can wear a bikini. If you want to wear a bikini you wear it. Stop comparing yourself to other people and just do you.

• everyone is allowed to wear bikini's. You look good

• You have a great looking body. put it on show babe :)

• Wear what you want.

If you don't like the way your body looks, then change it.

• you do not need rating and screw what others think wear your bikini. and don't let others make you feel fat because you are not. take care sweetie

• Seems 100% fine to me and you body looks awesome in it.

• I don't really rate people but luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve that bikini.

• Incoming pedophiles in 321

• fake tits?

• Don't see why you can't wear a bikini. You look good!

• Do your parents allow you to wear it? If yes, then you are permitted and if no, then you are not.

• Wear whatever you want to you look good

• of course !!!

• why post pics to the net?

• Your not fat but you have really strong stretch mark. Don't wear bikini that's don't look pretty

• Careful hun your jealousy is on show.

• Well let's all be happy then that, apart from yourself, nobody here lives in your country.

• @zoooot My country have good side too