Is my girlfriend out of my leauge?

Is my girlfriend out of my leauge?

people have told me my girlfriend is way out of my league. Based on the photo what do you think

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? You again? And this time trying to pose as a dude? Wow. No words 😒.

What Guys Said 38

• Since this is a female Anonymous Asker, I can only guess that she is lesbian and the girlfriend in question is a Male > Female Tranny. (Very early in the transition.) That aside, who cares about "leagues" anyway? If your "girlfriend" is cool with you that's all that matters.

• Your girlfriend is using too much testosterone. Get her to stop unless she's going to fully transition soon.

• If you are a girl and that's your girlfriend in the picture then I can't tell since I don't know how you look.

• I hope not for your sake. Why don't you let her decide and do your thang!

• I say you two look like you are on equal attractiveness levels

• Nah, she's just average, nothing special.

• No brother, she isn't... be happy

• No, she's not. She clearly sees something in you. Have confidence in the fact that she saw something in you to make you the one she wanted to be with. Those who say that she's out of your league are simply saying, "Damn! I'm jealous! I want a girl like that!"

• Seeing as this girl regularly posts on here and this is a female profile I'm wondering why you are talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

• Nope doesn't look like that... Your two are equal
    There is nothing like or of league.. There is only having confidence or not having it

• maybe you have a good heart and are smart? people base what they say on looks... but most don't know there's more too it. And I'm not gay but you're not ugly dude, just maybe get rid of that beard lol.

• I sense, the girl has heard that her boyfriend is not in her league. So this post was made asking the other way around lol. Regardless, she's attractive dude, if I were you I'd drop the ring pretty soon.

• You both seem attractive. Judging my appearance, I'd say a good match. Unless you are hugly fat and it is not showing up, or she is a heiress...

• I've never seen a girl with a beard like that.

• Yeah your girlfriend is a guy so she is kinda out of your league, I mean you play for the other team so how could she/he be in your league

• noooo lol
    you both look perfect for each other
    you both look like decent looking people
    no one is prettier than the next

• Depends on what your league is

• Lol nah same league I'd say

• all are equal

• Not at all, same league

• Nope I don't think so

• I don't think she is

• ... Are you the girl in the pic... because your account is a female acount

• No, not at all.

• You are same attractive level.

• Nope. You two look like you're in a league of your own. :D

• Not really

• As long as you both like/love each other Then you are a very cute couple 👌

• You do look a little derpy, but she isn't all that attractive either. So I'll say no.

• she is very cute... and If you wanna leave her... give her my email...

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 15

• I think you're good looking. You have a great smile and I like your glasses, It really suits your look. You guys look good together, you're a cute couple.

Those people sound passive agressive as fuck, they're just trying to bring you down so they can feel better about having a less attractive girlfriend than you or no girlfriend at all.

• She is a lot more pretty than you I do agree, but your value as a guy is not set by your looks as much as hers is, so this picture doesn't tell us much about your own league.

• wow you just made it sound like a girl's value is way more dependant on looks. It is nice the tway you think about your own gender -___-

• @HookingSwan
      What I think doesn't matter. Her dating value is set by guys not me.

• no she's not... wait why are you using a female account?

• The couple looks fine together... But which one are you? The girl with face hair? Looks like a boy..

• No...

• In what way is she "out of your league"
    that's preposterous. If she likes you and you like her, who cares what anyone has to say. Don't doubt yourself about say "she's out of league"
    She's very pretty and your very handsome. <3
    Come on you guys are adorable.

• So.. you are the one in the glasses or?

• I don't think she is out of your league.

• If she is you girlfriend, then clearly she isn't out of your league x

• Nah, you look good together!

• Nahh. Both of y'all are cute as hell

• your a girl and you date a girl?

• You look right.

• You look like your in the same league to me. You look like your in the same place in life and with the same social group. That's just from this image though I don't know if it's actually true.

• No she's not out of your league. But why is a female asking this question if you are male?