If you were to see me for the first time, would you think that based off of appearances I'm a bitch? I try to look friendly, but some people say that I come off as bitchy. Any way I can seem nicer?

• You seem friendly
  • You seem like you have a normal temperament
  • You seem bitchy

Most Helpful Guy

• From that picture I don't see any signs of being a bitchy girl. You seem like the fun girl who likes to party, fool around, but not to the bitchy extent.

Most Helpful Girl

• u don't look bitchy, just a normal temperament. i know a lot of people with resting bitch faces and they don't look bitchy to me either!

What Guys Said 11

• You remind me of Anna Kendrick lol

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...rick09TIFF-cropped.jpg

• Oddly enough you don't look bitchy in the full picture, but the avatar doesn't do you justice, It hardly does anyone justice tbh lol.

• I made this correlation with girls who always have a bitch face. As soon as you say anything to them, they smile, and look like the jolliest little pups ever.

You're smiling in your picture so you don't really seem bitchy tbh.

• It's likely your body language and your facial expressions. If you are uncomfortable and defensive that can come off bitchy. If you're generally impatient or combative, that will come off as bitchy.

• Only a bitch would ask this sort of question.

• if you saw me for the first time you would cross the street to avoid being mugged. im a nice and gentle guy who just happens to have an annoying ass mean ass lookin face

• Anyone can look bitchy. I wouldn't know if you're a bitch or not until I actually interact with you.

• You got the looks but you look angry too

• I can't judge someone's behavior by her/his pic.

• You have that spoiled brat look haha

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• From just your pic? No

• Your smile seems sarcastic which gives the impression of bitchiness