Do I look good? What should I work on?

Do I look good? What should I work on?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• you are doing great, don't need to change anything. don't get any tatoos. keep the activity up, carbs down as they get stored if not used.

• You should tone your body. You look good now, but you'd look better if you were more toned.

• I've tried to tone my body before and it just got a little bulky lol and my friend was doing it to and she didn't get bulky :/

• Yeah, in one month you should see some slight results, but did you push yourself? Did you eat right? Like I said, if you're taking in more calories than you're burning, you're not gonna see results.

• I ate healthy lol and I did it about 5 days a week for a hour or more

• Damn girl you got a bod on you.

• Stomach/some overall bodyfat and you can tone by lifting weights, good luck! :)

• Mostly good but maybe do some toning to your midsection - belly area.

• Not much, you have a great looking bod. If you can keep your waist tapered in and reduce some fat because you don't want that accumulating around your arms, which looks like it is... you're golden

• Just do a lot of core cardio stuff and cardio workouts, it'll keep your shape because I'm sure you love your figure. What do you want to work on and what do you want to look like?

• Yeah, you could lose some lbs

• Yeah, you look good.

• Loosing weight

• Thicky. You're still pretty young. Just hit up the gym within the next two years, and eat cleaner.

• Your weight

• you look good I like big ass... if you still wanna some workout try some abs work

• you are fine. If I am fussy your waist is a bit big x

• Holding the camera away from the face. All good otherwise

• yeah dude you look fine

• wow you have great ass :)

• You look like you'd be some fun ;) too bad your 16

• you look fine, but if you wanted you could lose some weight and tone up those arms a bit.

9 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• wearing a top

• You look good, where can I get your bra it looks so cute lol

• Somkin'! You have a little weight around your midsection but you carry it very well.

• You could try to loose some belly fat. i hope this comment didn't offend you

• Your self esteem

• You look good