Girls, Do you find me attractive?

Girls, Do you find me attractive ?

The point is, am I tall enough? I'm exacly 185cm (6.1ft) and when i see even 2,3 cm taller guys i'm getting sad. Is it a big difference for you beetwen 6.1-6.3 guys? Cheers ❤️

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Your height is perfectly fine. Personally, as a 175cm (5'9") tall girl, if I could choose, I would like my partners to be between 10(your height) and 20(max!) cm taller than me. My height is considered to be in the tall range for women, so imagine how perfectly your height fits to both shorter girls and girls that are as tall as me. So, don't worry, be happy ;)

• First of all. Many girls only care if you're taller than them. There is no need for a 5'0" girl to be with a 6'3" (I mean it perfectly ok) they're good with a guy who is 5'8".
    That being said you're not ugly but you're not my type.

• You are tall enough! I believe that you are the perfect height especially for girls like me who are about 160~ cm. i personally dont take notice of the height difference since it is only 2-3cm (:

• Yes :)

• Your height is fine!

• I'd fuck that 😍😍😘😘😉😏

• Well tbh you're really attractive. And I don't think that it makes a difference if someone is only like 2 cm taller😂lol if only u knew how hard it is to be short😂But you're very attractive tho

• Heck yes!!!