Do you think this bikini looks good?

https://pics.ae.com/is/image/aeo/2758_9055_667_l1?$pdp-main$

Do you think that bikini would look good on someone with this body type?

Do you think this bikini looks good?Clearly the person who is modelling it has a small frame and is very slim, but do you think that bikini would look good on a broader frame that is more curvy and is slightly more muscular than the average female?

Thanks :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends (please explain)
just a heads up, the bikini I'm talking about is in the link, not the picture!
URGENT UPDATE: THE PICTURE IS OF THE BODY TYPE THE LINK HAS A PINK BIKINI THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! THANKS

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that it would be interesting to see that bikini top on a girl of the physique that you have described... very interesting

• But would it be flattering?

• yah, but it really isn't worth the shipping fees aha

• Other brands don't do that style?
      (I'm really curious about your appearance now)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but i would suggest staying away from horizontal stripes however they way that bikini is cut is perfect for a fuller figure

• no the bikini in the pic, the bikini in the link!

• Yes good cut would suit most body types stay away from horizintal stripes if you can

• okay thanks so much!

What Guys Said 8

• Um did you just say that the person picture doesn't have a curvy body? You have a bit of a skewed view of what curvy is.

But anyhow, I think that bikini is for a curvy body. If you were a stick figure, it wouldn't look good at all on you.

• u looked at the wrong pic.

• Oh OK. Sorry got confused there with the questioning. But I think it would look good on a curvy girl. I've actually scene a bikini like the one in the link on a curvier girl. It was in porn, but looked super sexy on her. Especially if you have nice full tits, then it would be really good!

• Oh hell yes!

• See my answer to this question in the other same question

• I think tube tops look good on no one or no body type

• Its just a bikini, it looks fine on both types

• Most definitely. I like it anyway.

• Yesss sexy.

• is the girl in the picture you? If so then the bikini in the link is pretty dangerous with your awesome sized boobs.

• no aha she's a model, but my chest is smaller than hers aha, she's a d and I'm a b

• Then you should be all good. B's are great too. My favorite girl is size b.

What Girls Said 12

• If your boobs are on the bigger side I would never recommend a bandeau top as it offers no support whatsoever, also the stripes might not be flattering if you're on the chubbier side but in the end it's always best to try it on and see what it looks like.

• im not into stripes but the design is nice.

• I like it

• Vote A = Love the bikini x 1000000000000 but not on that girl who I personally don't find "very slim" at all.

No personal offence intended if that was u.

• not me, thats not the girl who i called slim, the bikini is in the link on a slimmer girl, the pic is of a girl who shares the same body type as me

• My misunderstanding then... apologies xo.

• Love the way it makes her breadt look. I'm small chested too but the way it pulls them together is amazing.

• So what's the picture for?

• the pic is my body type, the link is the bikini i want to buy!

• I wouldn't wear it but if you like it, buy it !

• yes it does

• It's very hot!!

• The girl in the image might have a bit top much boobage for that bikini,

• anyone can rock anything

• If you want to wear a bikini? Go for it!! Just be you

• If she is fit yes