What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?

People are always pointing out there worst physical attributes about themselves but I think more of us should look for good things, If you can't find your own positive attributes how can you expect someone else to see them. Society would be a much happier place If people didn't focus so much on the negatives.

1|0
26|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is that even tho I was in a very bad fall some time ago.. and I do now wear diapers and rubber pants daily as a result of it.. I never quit trying, like many other diaper wearers I know.. I decided after I was told and all except thee reason for that was repaired in the hospital and I could still do most everything I could do before that terrible day came into my life.. I decided that diapers and rubber pants were not going to dictate how I lived the rest of my life.. I still date.. and love that.. always have.. take care now

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• my figure in general :D also my smile

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 27

• My eyes considering I have heterochromia. One is dark brown (black in certain lighting) and the other is this amber/hazel.

1|0
    0|0
  • how do i pick one? i'm perfect!

4|0
    0|0
  • My hair or my eyes/eyelashes.

2|0
    0|0
  • my green eyes

3|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, smile, shoulders, chest, arms and legs. I feel I'm fairly attractive even if it hasn't resulted in finding the right girl for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyes or my smile

3|0
    0|0
  • My penis

4|0
    0|0
  • Shoulders, armss, eyes, smile, laugh, and i have a cute dog does that count? Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Height, Hair, face, Nose, Arms, Shoulders, Cock lol Man I love myself...

2|0
    0|0
  • my face. and my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • My ginger sideburns, I think they're a cool contrast with the light brown hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I am so big, jacked and strong. Mirin?

1|0
    0|0
  • my sociopathic empty eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My faceeeee

1|0
    0|0
  • My smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fat, I'm bald, I have a wonky eye. I do have nice calves though and a cracking big pair of moobs

1|0
    0|0
  • Does weight count? I've lost a lot and it makes my day everyday... so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • My nose

1|0
    0|0
  • uhm... I don't know. there is not really something about my looks where I say... yeah I like that a lot. Maybe my eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • My fuzzy neck hairs.

(just kidding)

0|0
    0|0
  • My arms or general athletic build.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hazel eyes, I love how they appear to change of color depending on the light and the colors I'm wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • My barrel chest, I've also heard girls say my voice is calming/makes people trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That peanut in my skull that allegedly controls my body and thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • My chest and stomach hair :) . I feel so sexy and masculine and many ladies have also stated that it's so sexy to have hair on male body 😃

0|0
    0|0

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• My dimple 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • My cheekbones and my eyelashes I guess! :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I like my boobs and my hair. And some days I like my legs and butt haha, other days they make me self conscious.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eyebrows and eyes. At first I hated brown eyes, but then I saw Kylie Jenner post a picture of her brown ryes in the sun and they looked so beautiful that I thought 'my eyes are brown too, therefore equally as beautiful as hers. Why not start loving them?' My brows are just nicely shaped, gotta love eyebrows on fleek.

I think that mostly women nowadays are frowned upon when they like themselves, and while some can be arrogant, most are self loving.

That should be respected, not frowned upon.
    We need to teach young children certain values, but unfortunately the world doesn't agree on what values those are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh, I think that none of my features are a 10 but nones is a 0 , overall they are all decent I guess.
    I'm going with my nose and eyebrows? I don't know that's what my bestfriends usually compliment

0|0
    0|0
  • My green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • My hands loll

1|0
    0|0
  • My eyebrows I guess lol! Or eyes in the light idk!

1|0
    0|0
  • My lips, my eyes, my eyebrows, my hair, my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I have a nice ass😊 i loved the compliment, and my dad wants to kill the guy who said it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my lips!

1|0
    0|0
  • My intuition.

1|0
    0|0
    • But hat's no physical is it haha My ass cheeks.

• My big brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Calves or boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh, I don't really like anything about my looks.
    Maybe my hair but that's just me picking what I hate the least lol xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Lips, eyes, hair, legs

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my height. I'm short and I think that's pretty okay. Um.. I guess my freckles and my eyes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eye color

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair or my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Just one? Um.. My lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I have nice eyebrows, but they're still far from perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes. I have meaningful eyes... well that is what they say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate every inch of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love my hair , eyebrows , eyes and eyelashes. Also my natural lip color is a rosky pink. I love my hands too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oops i meant ROSY * lol