Am I attractive?

Am I attractive?Would you date me? What are my best features? What could I improve on?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough to say what you can improve on from that pic as we can't see your body and that's where most people can do something. You look fine though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are really pretty, you look like an Indian Idina Menzel! Your hair is gorgeous. The best feature, I would say, is that you look like a person who in interested in life and has a lot of opinions. A bright mind. Not sure if that counts as a physical feature.

What Guys Said 16

• it looks like that you dont wanna smile but your still smiling. but you look pretty cute tho, your eyes are pretty, and you have nice lips

• Are you attractive? Absolutely yes.

Would I date you? No, you're too far... "Above my league".

• Not really :/

• I like indian girls, i think you are smiling awkward
    Big nose

Maybe if i knew you had a sweet personality and would like to take care of me as a man i would find you more attractive

5/10, would bang, if desperate

• You're okay average 5.5

• Meh, Hard to say off one picture though. Wide eyed straight into the camera with too much light and an obvious fake smile. Try getting opinions on pictures that are more natural, you doing something you love to do.

• Lol nope

• Not my type

• I find you average looking

• I would like to have sex with you.

• Yes pretty lady.

• I'm 23 and I've been searching my entire life for a girl like you! Would i date you? Hell yeah!!! You are my dream girl!!! I wish I could meet you 😍

• Aww thanks!

• Anytime beautiful!! Perhaps we could talk? I'd love to get to know u! ☺️️

• 5/10

• Umm your are average... I think you looks will improve with age... Don't worry

• depends on personality

• You're very attractive. Your smile is your best feature. Just need to work on your self confidence.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't you dare listen to anyone. You're gorgeous. I don't think the picture is very good in terms of lighting and framing, but that doesn't change that I think you're really pretty. I would totally date you.

• I think you're really pretty, not a very good camera angle though

• Attractive yes

• I'm sorry but I don't like your nose. It doesn't fit your face very well. Also, I think you should part your hair in a straight line - it will look better.

• Honestly? No. Infact you aren't even average. I'll give you a 3/10 . sorry:(

• Why?

• I don't know. You just aren't the type of girl i'd call pretty but i'm sure to other you'd be attractive