How do I look like a cute korean girl?

i am planning on bleaching my skin, and losing a lot of weight.
so how would i get like this. i want to get to 99 lbs from 185. im 5ft7 but my bones weigh 117 so how do i get uber skinny.
How do I look like a cute korean girl?

from this

but srsly i am going to start being what i want ok

Most Helpful Guy

• Your bones weight 117 pounds?
    How the hell do you even measure that?

• its my body weight minus fat

• no, it isn't.
      you are not accounting for skin, muscles, organs, water, etc.

But even if that were the case, your goal involves reaching 0.0% body fat (which is not only impossible, as it would kill you, but even if it was possible, you would look TERRIBLE, because it is body fat, in small, reasonable amounts, that flesh out our bodies and give us shape), and then achieving such detrimental levels of starvation and malnutrition that your bones lose tragic amounts of mass. 18 pounds worth. Maybe you have no clue what a loss of bone density even means?
      I'll tell you: weakness, excruciating pain, inability to move or take care of ones self, and A LOT of broken bones.

As much as the south korean beauties are nothing but frauds of plastic surgery, not one of them is 0.0% body fat, and not one of them has had intentional bone deterioration to reach an ideal weight, you psychopath.

What Guys Said 7

• Lmao those chicks aren't hot at all

• i dont know why i find korean girls very hot :D

• well just be a petite 5'7. Usually the girls who weigh around 99lbs are only 4'11

• how much should i weigh?

• I'd say with your bones at 117, you need to weigh around 128 at least

• How did you manage to weigh your bones without the rest of you?

• Don't bleach your skin ! You're very pretty !

• potato

• i like koran girls
    i think you are still nice:)

What Girls Said 8

• Don't do this smh! Bleaching ur skin is apart of self hate, dramatic weight loss can be unhealthy and fatal. yeah Koreans are hot, but guess what so are Chinese, Japanese, Mongolians, Filipino's, Thai's, Taiwanese, Indonesians, etc etc If you look like a mf potato, you better keep ur head up high young potato cause you are potential french fries and EVERYBODY love's french fries!!! Be happy with who u are, why blend in when u were mend to stand out! Fcuk what society has programmed into ur young mind, beauty is subjective!

• That's only healthy if you have a small bone frame. I'm the same height and I have a large bone frame, I'm supposed to be 164 pounds... therefor I'm underweight.
    If you want to get that thin I suggest going vegan, as meat causes a big chest and butt which effects your weight.

• Why are Asian girls so obsessed with looking either Korean, Japanese or white? 😫 I mean why can't y'all just embrace your individual beauty?

• Girl, set some more realistic goals or else forever feel upset and disappointed. It's fine and healthy to want to lose weight, but baby steps... do your research on how to effectively lose that weight and keep it off in a healthy way. As for skin color, there are effective brightening products that may help you remove a tan or something of the sort... that's more realistic. I say embrace what you've got first and work on enhancing that instead of changing it to be someone else you can't be.

• Someone is a tad bit obsessed with kpop I see.

• You're talking drastic weight loss, which can be dangerous. Please rethink this. And as for bleaching your skin, why? Just make the most of what you've got.

• If you want to look like a cute Korean girl, ask your parents for a plastic surgery as a birthday gift.

• That way you'd even act like one, I might add...

• I bet a jealous white girl posted this

• lol im black/white

• I'm 33% black, and the rest of me is white

• i wonder what that looks like? do you have a broad or small nose?