Any tips on how to have a larger breasts?

Is being flat-chested a major turn off? I'm 16, thin, and I'm a total A cup. It makes me really insecure and I wanna get rid of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't have them, there are plenty of guys out there that like small breasts. don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). Find a guy that likes you for you not your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay, because you have smaller breast you can rock any completely lowcut shirt/dress. You know those that almost reach your belly button :p and you can get away with more outfits and look classy with it at the same time rather than slutty.
    Just have a look at celebrities, there are so many small, some even completely flat chested gorgeous celebs, still adored by guys like Natalie Portman and Kiera Knightley.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../natalie-portman-height.jpg

What Guys Said 29

• A lot of men, like myself, prefer small/flat chest on a women. Sometimes big breasts are a turn off. Depends on how we feel at the time. Unlike what some are saying, you don't have to have other parts of your body make up for not having bigger breasts. At your age and even girls around mine, if someone thinks you're cute, that means they are already attracted to you despite how you look. Whether a guy or girls talks to you because of that attraction, well... that's a whole other argument. Hopes this helps.

• I'm 17, and I LOVE big breasts, but recently I've COMEPLETLY fallen for this amazing girl, and she is totally flat chested and I couldn't love her body more!! When someone really likes you, those things don't matter anymore

• cdn.complex.com/.../keira.jpg

www.victoriana.com/.../flapper5.jpg

Own who you are, and embrace your body. Develop your self esteem, and you will do just fine.

• Way better than falsies.

If you think you're missing out, tape a couple grapefruits to your chest for a couple days and see what it's like for those you envy...

• They grow or they don't.
    It's down to genetics.
    Putting on weight will make them bigger, but it will make everywhere bigger. Not a great trade off.
    Why be insecure? A lot of people like smaller chests.

• Get older.

• It comes with age, you'll still develop, there's nothing you can really do. Don't stuff yourself lol. And it's not a turn-off to everyone, some people it is, but some it's a turn-on. Tbh, I don't really like anything above C. D's are okay, but DD is too big to me. I like firm. I'm more of an ass guy anyways, if she's got a firm booty then it's fine by me haha.

Everyone is different, some dude's like overweight girls, some dude's like borderline anorexic girls, and everything in between. You're still in high school, you'll realize a lot of things don't matter as much outside of high school.

• Don't use it.. Exercise and maybe do some squats.. Make a nice ass and when you work out and make a bit of chest muscle your breasts will pop out enough..
    All size and shape of Boobies are nice and they will grow after your first pregnancy.. You don't need to use fake stuffing... And if you want a round trap for guys.. Then have a nice ass

• Give yourself time. Females continue to develop physically until about age 22.
    Whatever happens, there is nothing wrong with small breasts.

• Hell no! To some guys, who are boob men, then maybe. But to us ass men, HELL NO! It's nice to have bigger boobs, but if your ass is nice and you have nice nipples or a nice shape to your A's, that's fine to me!

• Honestly, you have nothing to worry about. If it's something that you think people find unattractive, I can promise you that many people find smaller to be more attractive. But if it isn't that, and you really are trying to make them bigger, I'd say look online to see if there are any ways to do so, anything you could do by yourself wouldn't be that drastic though

• Flat chested, if you have a butt i would want to fuck you all night. Only guys who are too much of boob guys would have a problem with that. Since boobs are mostly mammary glands and fat, you eould have to gain overall fat to get them bigger. Or they get bigger during pregnancy. But you really dont have to do that since many guys will like your current physique. And for gods sake dont get a boob job.

• No you should be happy with your size has it is and don't start thinking girls with larger breasts are inferior to you

• Don't be insecure, there are guys that actually prefer small breasts.

• I love breasts in all shapes. There is no natural way besides gaining weight, and the only artificial way is implants

• I get turned on from both small and big breasts to be quite honest as I don't have a particular preference. As long as it matches the person well it's great. :)

To give you my honest opinion. Don't do anything artificial as it'll make things worse in the long run.

Also like cth96190 says, females continue to develop until around age 22 so if that helps. :3

• Gal... you can't make it to grow... it grows itself naturally... but you could have a smaller one... don't worry there are people that do live small breast too

• Yea kinda turn off lol

• I've seen girls with flat cheras with bt so im sure its not that big of a deal.

• You could try and gain some weight, boobs are mainly fat.

• No, small breast and flat chested girls are still attractive

• It's genetic, you got what you got. Only way is surgery.

• Not something you can naturally control, sweetie.

• Gain weight

• Flat chest is not a turn off, Guys like small breasts aswell

• I'm no expert on diet or female metabolism, but I know that breasts are fat, so maybe eat a little more fat and do exercise to give them shape?
    Members of the gag please correct me if I'm wrong

• Eat more. Pray.

• Don't sweat it. Just give it time. There's not really anything you can do anyway, since it's all genetic.

• Your size is fine to me. I don't care for big boobs. Do NOT get a breast enlargement. You're perfect the way you are

What Girls Said 10

• A is not flat, first of all. Second, people typically don't prefer large implants over small natural. Your best bet is keeping what you got. They may grow as you get older or gain weight. But it is not a turn off to most men and that's great news for you. Go to a shopping mall and see women with your chest size with men.

Later on down the line you can consider implants if you truly can't shake off the insecurity but only for that reason... for your own confidence.. I say wait on this, because 1) You never know when you meet a guy who helps you love your body 2) you may grow comfortable with it 3) you will never get your old chest back... plastic surgery does not mean it will look better. 4) its expensive, save your money.

• I also am an A, and I am 20. Rather than being insecure, I am rather proud. I am a D1 college distance runner, and for a good distance runner, A cups are on the big side. I like my boobs small because I don't have to worry about them ever giving me back problems, and they don't get in the way of playing sports. I have no trouble talking to guys, and any guy that ignores you based on breast size is too shallow to worry about anyway. In addition, I have a friend with huge boobs, and she seems to get a lot more attention from sleazy guys because that's all they care about. You want someone who cares more about you than your boobs, right? And anyway, a little bit of a push up bra never hurts when you want to add a little bit. Your boobs are probably perfect for your figure, and the only natural way to make them bigger is to gain weight. You are young! Be happy with yourself and be confident. "those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" -Dr. Seuss

• It depends on your genes TBH. Plus you are still growing. Look on your aunts, cousins, mom, sisters, grandmother etc. because there is a likely chance that your boob size will be the same. Also, ask them when they started to fill out a lot more. As I said, you are still growing and last year I was an A cup and since I am also thin af myself I thought I would never get boobs, now one year later with C cups... almost a D because of my genes. Apparently, when people in my family turn 16 they just jump into filling out and stuff. It takes patience, and who knows? You might jump cup sizes as well this year, or maybe next year. But really, enjoy flatness while it lasts because I get dress coded now for wearing certain blouses if I am not careful, I had to stop wearing some of my favourite shirts... and I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. Having boobs come with a price as well.

• I have D's, they are big, yes, but at what cost? Stretch marks. Having to wear a bra at all times. There are perks to every size. A's will have the perks of never getting a stretch mark on them, never having to wear a bra (you can wear cool tops that would make someone my size look ridiculous, lol), etc. Learn the pros of being your size and embrace those!

• First of all you are quite young. It is highly probable that you will grow into a bigger size by adulthood ( personal experience) but even if you dont its no big deal. There are beautiful celebrities who are practically flat chested.

• Welcome to the club lol

• Boobs are just fat so put on a few pounds.

• dont wish for what you may regret having x

• Accept yourself beautiful! :) trust me you do not want to have my sized boobs. They're all up in your face 24/7 and you can't ever take your bra off. I even wear my bra to sleep. It's not a turn off at all! the size of your boobs don't define you so quit acting like it does.

• Same! I'm 17 and an A cup. It sucks so much, I'm just praying they'll grow over time

• With all the positive opinions in here, I'm actually becoming a bit contented with it. And I think you should too :))

• I'm 17 and have an A cup too. I felt insecure but not anymore. Just accept that that's who you are and it's cute, practical, unique and rare. I have a friend who's got C-D cups and she doesn't have it any better. People are sometimes making jokes about it, always staring at them, and physically they can be a torture, but I bett they're a great pillow. And just bcs B-C cups are the average, doesn't mean they're the best or most fun to have.