Am I Average or Above Average?

Am I Average or Above Average?

I have a lot of trouble with girls, yet I've always considered myself at least averagely attractive. And in light of how many guys are overweight with trucker hats and/or neckbeards, I'd almost consider myself slightly above average. Yet I still struggle. Just how attractive, if at all, am I? And why am I having so much trouble with girls if I am no worse looking than any other average guy? Is it my confidence? Realistically if I can work on my confidence, what league would I be in? I hate to come off as arrogant, but I feel like I have the potential to pursue really high league girls if I could just work on my confidence. But maybe there is something about my appearance that is off putting. A detailed rating would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are goodlooking, but you don't look approachable if I'm honest. In the pic where you're actually smiling, you look nicer. I think the combination of buzz cut, light skin, and serious expression comes across as intense, like a serious army dude or deep south "redneck" so if you soften up even just by expression, you may notice a difference.

Also, going into dating with the mindset of approaching high league girls... that attitude doesn't fly for anyone except high league girls just so you know. What kind of relationship do you want? A loving, bonded one or sexual attraction mostly? It will help guide you as to what you can do differently. But your looks are fine otherwise.

• How do I soften my impression so that I am more approachable? I am pretty talkative and humorous, but I have trouble smiling since I'm insecure about my smile.

• Take a look at your resting face. Add a little bit of smile to it. React to your surroundings when you are in a public place... like if a kid does something cute, it's okay to smile at that. That sorta thing. That's just an example. You have no reason to feel insecure about your smile, you have a nice smile... but I'm not even talking about a full smile. Just a gentle expression. It takes practice but it helps to let the positive thoughts in your head manifest themselves.

Here's the difference. Let's take Theo James the actor.

He can look intimidating. Sometimes its just how your facial features come together.
      hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../Theo-James.jpg

Add some smirk and he looks nicer.
      media3.popsugar-assets.com/.../...res-Pictures.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot depends on your personality, the (first) impression you make, sense of humor (if any), your height, etc... a. k. a. stuff we can't see on these pictures.

Also, yeah, you are not below average, but I'm guessing you're also not interested in girls who are below average so those things cancel out.

What Girls Said 5

• 5/10
    You look kind of scary.
    You should grow ur hair.
    Yea, ur gonna need confidence to pursue any girls really, I think that's key.

• Average, if that

• I think you're an average looking lad.

• Bellow.

• I would say a bit above average, just smile more :)

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly, you are average and nothing special. If you work on your confidence and personality then i dont see why you couldnt get girls. You can also work on your appearance overall appearance and fashion. You look good in darker colours, but that shirt is too long so it makes you body look disproportionate. It seems like a minor detail but girls really notice these things. Also try to be more social and hang with a group of friends with girls too. Your best wingman is a wingwoman.

• First of all, putting other people down to make yourself feel better is rarely the best tactic to use. You're going to have to fix that. Secondly, yeah, it is all about confidence. If you don't feel attractive in your head, nothing you do on the outside (shave, haircut etc...) will mean anything. It all starts upstairs.

• You seem average, grow out your hair dude
    How tall are you btw? I'm like 5'4

• Apperance is pretty good bruv, just work on confidence and meeting/talking to girls in an attractive manner. you'll do pretty good

• below average

• u look average buddyboyo