Happy Birthday to me! I am 19 today! Does anybody want to wish me a happy birthday? 🎂🎆🎇🎉🎊🎁🎈 ?

Happy Birthday to me! I am 19 today! Does anybody want to wish me a happy birthday? 🎂🎆🎇🎉🎊🎁🎈 ?

1|2
16|55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• This is one of the most narissistic post I have seen

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 54

• Um... it's Opposite Day! Therefore, I do NOT wish you a very Unhappy Deathday!

Wait, what? That made more sense in my head...

0|1
    0|0
  • Mirrored pictures look kinda annoying to me. You will have to work on making your birthday a happy one. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were next to you.. You can imagine.. How would I wish you your last teenager birthday. 😝✌😝✌😝🍦

Anyway happy birthday my yummy Lady

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy B'day!

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday. Honestly, I never tell anyone when my birthday is. I don't feel the need to celebrate it. But I hope you have a nice 19th year.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of a happy birthday did you have in mind? Explosions and cannon fire and streamers and balloons and cake and puppies and chocolate and shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! 😊 what did you end up doing?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. I went to a restaurant with my closest friends, we had the cake there, then we went to the club with all the people I invited and we were there till the latr am. Then we went back to my home singing. Then we all fell asleep!

• Sounds fun!

• Have a wonderful day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy bday!!! 🎂

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you definitely are yummy. <3
    Happy birthday and all the best for you. Hope you get all you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! Happy Bday, lady.
    Soo... how are you going to celebrate it? ^___^

0|0
    0|0
    • I will go to a club with my friends here, from Serbia, (I came here for my birthday!) and we will partaaaaay!!!

• Happy birthday to you!!! I wish you the best day ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday why are you not in your birthday suit lol 😉X

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish you a happy birthday! You didn't tell us what you did with your booty call two days ago though..

0|0
    0|0
    • I did answer to one guy, but I didn't wanna repeat myself, so if you wanna know, go to my recent questions and check out my response!

• Happy Birthday! Doing anything to celebrate?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, it is Saturday, so me and my friends will go out to celebrate at a club!

• Show All
    • Nope. I'm a bad bitch and I do it only after 👅🍑💦, and IF I am willing to. So, no. I had it when we all went to my home in the morning!

• Oh how boring Lol. Scared to do things in public? I never knew a bad bitch to be shy. I wonder how does it taste...

• Happy Birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday your 19, smoking hot but you still can't drink :D

0|0
    0|0
    • You can here, where I am now. I am currently in Serbia, Europe. 😝

• Show All
    • 💦 was for sperm hahaa! Why do you lack that?

• LOL. That's translates as Water emoji on iPhone, so in retrospect I don't drink enough water. Good one truth, should have used milk emoji instead.

• Happy Birthday!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I wish you the happiest birthday of all... Stay beautiful... 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • happy you are not beautiful birthday

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy borthday random woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday! I hope you to be happy and achieve whatever you fight for! 🎉🎉

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday!
    Have a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy birthday sexy hope you have a very fun birthday today and hangout with family and friends

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

12 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15