How do I look from a scale of 1 to 10?

Just wanted to know how I look. Any tips on how to improve my style? And also if you guys don't mind could you guys tell me how old I look?How do I look from a scale of 1 to 10?

Most Helpful Girl

• trying to hard to look like a badass.
    just act natural.
    you look underage maybe 16

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you ride a bike? If not then why are you wearing a motorbike jacket

• Yup I do ride if you were wondering. But mostly a dirt bike. Not 18 yet so can't buy a motorcycle.

• That's cool chicks dig bikes ;) I have an 07 hayabusa

• That's a nice bike! I'm planning on getting the h2 if I get into medical school and become a doctor. But I think my first "real" bike will be either kawasaki 650r or a honda bike.

What Girls Said 5

• You look 15

• Good to know. But still a mystery to me why some older girls hit on me.

• Also, make sure you smile more. What I've noticed about smiling is it gets people thinking 'why is he so happy' and it makes you approachable. The serious hard man look is attractive to fewer girls than someone who looks welcoming

• @objob94 smiling in photos is not my style, you know that forced kind of smile, doesn't look natural to me. IRL I laugh and smile way more.

• You look 16-17.
    7/10

• 4.5/10
    You look 16.

• You are a cutie pie

• 7. 0

What Guys Said 0