Girls, Could I be hot/boyfriend material if I lost weight?

I don't do full body pictures... extremely self conscious at the moment. I'm 5 foot 5 and weigh around 180 pounds :( I am working towards losing at least 75 of that though. More would be nice but pretty challenging even if I do eat less and replace soda with nutrient shakes and such while working out. But my question is... could I be boyfriend material if I shed that weight?Girls, Could I be hot/boyfriend material if I lost weight?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. You've got a nice face, really nice eyes. You look like a sweet guy, too. I liked your hair much better in the first one, and I believe that with a little weight loss, you'd be more than boyfriend material - you'd look great! Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• Not to me but you're just not my type in general.

• The feeling is mutual

• Lol no need to be butthurt over my opinion

• Lol you're obviously mad, I'm sorry to laugh but it's just so pathetic - some of you guys really need to understand that you're not topmodels who are loved by everyone, you're welcome for the eye-opener ;)

• Honestly, you're perfect to me! You''re cute and motivated which is awesome. I want you to grab your shirt or whatever the hell you're wearing and just feel it. You know what that is? Boyfriend material. *mind blown* Don't worry you're fine! :)

• Very sweet... thank you... appreciate it because I've been getting a ton of negative comments on here (it's the internet what do you expect though)

• Pfft forget them, half the internet gives me hate, don't worry, stay strong! <3

• You actually look fine the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

• The thing is, I am sort of a perfectionist. Someone on here told me my eyebrows are startling... sadly I don't know what to do with that. But I know my body can use work and I can be a man and fix my disgusting belly.

• I was once obsessed with finding the perfect suicide method... only to find there wasn't one. Even gun to head isn't as surefire as those pages on the dark web would want you to believe (pun intended). I think this is a better obsession and who knows maybe I'll finally get a girlfriend lol.

• I know how that is. And I'm glad you found a new obsession. And ( in moderation of course) a healthy one, too!

• I think you're perfect just the way you are. Girls shouldn't be only with you for your looks, but either way, you're an amazing guy.(: