Girls, Do I have a good body?

Girls, Do i have a good body?

Hey girls, i just want to start off this is not for attention seeking etc i'm just genuinely curious what you beautiful people think about my body.
ik its not perfect or even close to it but I've always been self conscious and am curious of ur opinions. Thank you all who answer!:)

• Yes
    95% (61)
  • No
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Ty all for answering 😘 also I don't know why i made the question anonymous, if you wanna follow my name is DanReynolds

14

Most Helpful Girl

• YES i can't see ur whole body but your shoulders and pecs are hot, the outline of your deltoids are insanely attractive

• Aw your so sweet! ty for replying, not gonna lie seeing you say that made me really flattered:)

What Girls Said 13

• You look pretty well built to me! Can only see like half of it lol but this half is fine :)

• The part I can see looks fine but c'mon man I have to see legs to know if you're skipping leg day or not.

• You earned so much respect for saying the last part😉 trust me i hit legs every week xD

• That's awesome, keep it up!

• Well, you look strong and well built. It's diffcult to judge fully on this picture, but still I think you are fine.

• Yes you have a good body, why did you cover your face and go anonymous? :(

• Hahaha I don't know why i went anonoymous, my name is DanReynolds if u wanna follow xD

• Yes 😍😍

• You have a great body! No worries ✌🏻️

• You look great. Don't be self-conscious!

• I've always been picked on for being too overweight and then too skinny growing up. And for the first time in my life i feel amazing and confident. Ty for replying :) i appreciate it

• You're welcome. And I know how that goes. I live in the middle of nowhere, and a lot of the guys here label me ugly and unwantable, just because I look a little different from the preferred style here. But in the end (this is true even if it is over preached) personality wins out. Just laugh at the idiots who think otherwise.

• Exactly, personality always wins!
      I'm sure you look fine as well ignore those insecure fags putting others down to feel better about themselves.
      When i first started to see abs after been largely overweight for my age i remember how happy i was that all the work paid off, best of luck with everything!

• i mean for the most part... but you can't really see most of it lol

• I like the way your body looks. It looks nice from what I can see. Don't be insecure about it :)

• You look fine to me! And quit being self consious, you know you look good :)

• Ty so much, your too sweet:) i've always been self concious cause growing up i was picked on for being overweight, then too skinny and this is the first time in my life i feel amazing and am confident in myself. Ty for replying!

• Pffffttt forget all those people, if they're trying to bring you down, you know damn well they're not worth your time! I recently had the same feeling as I've always struggled with my weight for different reasons, congrats! :)

• Ye it sucks how society has made people feel like shit in and about their own bodies. When i first started to see abs i felt so amazing tho. Best of luck with everything!

• yesss

• Oh hell yes

• what's shakin' bacon... lol