How can I look beautiful?

I know I'll need lots of make up but I don't know what else I need

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is what makes a girl really beautiful and sure certain outfits and make up help that but by a very small percent. Be yourself around guys and laugh at there jokes just don't be to to clingy of stock them. If nesscary be straight forward with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh darling, beauty doesn't have too much to do with how you look. looks will only get you so far for a little while.

you have to be comfortable with who you are, and that takes a long time. you're at an age where u probably won't feel it for a little while, but one day it will come to you, trust me. xx

What Guys Said 7

• Make-up doesn't make a girl beautiful.

Confidence does.

All make-up is there for is to draw the eye towards your favorite features, not to cake on and wear like a mask. Eventually, make-up becomes a crutch and a source of great anxiety (when going without).

• Makeup will make worse to your skin. It needs to breath.
    Eat healthy and your body will make a lot of magic.

Also, giirls are always wrong about their self image.

• You don't need makeup to look beautiful. Maybe curl your hair or do something different with it. But personally, I honestly choose girls without makeup over girls with a lot of makeup anyday

• A pic would be helpful to tell you

• A good diet and exercise.

• Work out

• initiative, kindness and love (for the one you want) goes a long way better than any makeup or whatever

What Girls Said 8

• By believe you are. Walk around like you knew you already were!

• Loving yourself will help. Makeup won't help a thing. Being beautiful isn't just about how you look, it's about who you are too. Be confident in yourself and love yourself, it'll help a ton. And if you wear makeup, wear it for yourself and no one else :)

• Sometimes makeup doesn't help.
    Maybe you just have low self esteem?
    Work on that.
    Dress nice and if you want to wear makeup do so.

• Makeup can only do so much

• Don't be afraid to smile and be confident.

• You just need to wait a little because our body and face have its best in mid 20s.

• you need confidence

• If you are beautiful, you are, if you are not you can't become with make-up, changing your haircut and etc., it's all about genetics