How can I look beautiful?

I know I'll need lots of make up but I don't know what else I need

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is what makes a girl really beautiful and sure certain outfits and make up help that but by a very small percent. Be yourself around guys and laugh at there jokes just don't be to to clingy of stock them. If nesscary be straight forward with them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh darling, beauty doesn't have too much to do with how you look. looks will only get you so far for a little while.

you have to be comfortable with who you are, and that takes a long time. you're at an age where u probably won't feel it for a little while, but one day it will come to you, trust me. xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Make-up doesn't make a girl beautiful.

Confidence does.

All make-up is there for is to draw the eye towards your favorite features, not to cake on and wear like a mask. Eventually, make-up becomes a crutch and a source of great anxiety (when going without).

0|2
    0|0
  • Makeup will make worse to your skin. It needs to breath.
    Eat healthy and your body will make a lot of magic.

Also, giirls are always wrong about their self image.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need makeup to look beautiful. Maybe curl your hair or do something different with it. But personally, I honestly choose girls without makeup over girls with a lot of makeup anyday

0|0
    0|0
  • A pic would be helpful to tell you

0|0
    0|0
  • A good diet and exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out

0|0
    0|0
  • initiative, kindness and love (for the one you want) goes a long way better than any makeup or whatever

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• By believe you are. Walk around like you knew you already were!

0|0
    0|0
  • Loving yourself will help. Makeup won't help a thing. Being beautiful isn't just about how you look, it's about who you are too. Be confident in yourself and love yourself, it'll help a ton. And if you wear makeup, wear it for yourself and no one else :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes makeup doesn't help.
    Maybe you just have low self esteem?
    Work on that.
    Dress nice and if you want to wear makeup do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup can only do so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be afraid to smile and be confident.

0|1
    0|0
  • You just need to wait a little because our body and face have its best in mid 20s.

0|0
    0|0
  • you need confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are beautiful, you are, if you are not you can't become with make-up, changing your haircut and etc., it's all about genetics

0|0
    0|0