Girls, How do I look?

Girls, How do I look?

Rate me please.
Would you date me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• 7/10, but not my type... Do you get me? LIke you can see a person, and tell they're very attractive, but they're not your taste..
    Also, I'd rate that body hair a 0/10.

• Zero for chest hair. Ohhhh ohhh so sad. Am so hurt. Anyway
      Most of you girls feel this low of hairiness?

• Yes, more so. But it would still be unattractive, because it's just too much.

• 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

What Girls Said 10

• 10/10 would date😍🙈

• Thanks. ANy changes that would help? Shave face and body? Hairstyle?

• Clean shaven face? And would you still date if i donot shave chest and stuff? :p

• You could shave your face if you want but I like how it is, and yes I would

• Catfish/10 which makes you a straight -10 in my books - insecure af guys are the worst.

• A decent looking shirt guy shouldn't also be insecure? 😉

• I meant some decent looking shortish guy is insecure, he is bound to be insecure. No?
      And don't you think the guy in pic is overly hairy and hence that could be a source of sexual repulsiveness and insecurity?

• He's not exactly what I'd consider hot but that shouldn't concern you. Sad fact is hiding behind someone else's picture pretending you are that person is a really lame move.

• Gotta love catfishes. Anyways whoever it is, is attractive but his hair really doesn't suit him. I don't know if I would date him though, I don't know anything about him

• Ok. His hair , you mean his body hair?

• I don't know, I'm not a hairdresser. My attraction to hairy or hairless bodies are the same, simple as that.

• Then I must say your funda for male body hair is simple. I hope more girls are so simple.

• If you were in lebanon yes I would!!!
    Your cute!

• Okk, so you are Lebanese :p that's nice! I hope my overly hairy visible chest isn't an issue with pretty lady like you? Or it is bothersome?

• Who are you?

• dcool

• Hot and yes

• Worst catfish attempt I've seen in a while.

• Ohh , it's worst attempt? 😞

• By looks, 10/10. Would I date you? No. I look for other things besides looks. To be honest, looks aren't that big in my criteria.

• If a guy is decent looking you wouldn't date him? 😞

• Ooops. And looks don't matter at all?
      And does this guy need to shave his chest hair , it's a lot of it

• Looks don't matter at all. Though attire and accessories could. Clothes should be professional in a professional setting. And for chest hair, you shouldn't ask me. I don't prefer that much hair, but I know a lot of women that do.

• Looooooool

• why are you laughing so hard? :o

• You little troll you 😭👏🏽✨

• Wow. You are a beautiful man. Id definitely date you. Where have you been hiding? You look amazing. (:

• 😃 I wasn't hiding anywhere 😉
      How about the abnormal amount of chest hair? 😞

• Like i said, it really doesn't bother me. With or without, you're still an amazing looking guy. I probably wouldn't have noticed. Tbh i didn't notice until you pointed it out to me.(:

• That's very nice of you then!!!😃

• The guy in the picture is quite handsome objectively speaking.

• Things he should work upon?

• Why are you asking? It's not like that's you.

• Still, what should he do?