Girls, would you date me?

How dateable am I?

Girls, would you date me?

Bump
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow some hair. Try something attractive. remove glass. U will be perfect.

What Girls Said 10

• Hey there.
    You look like a really sweet guy. I think I would say you look best without glasses. Maybe try wearing contacts - I personally thought you looked best in the third picture, but removing the glasses would make you look even better, I think. I think it would brighten up your face.
    Good luck, and grab yourself someone who will love your heart as well as your appearance. :)

• I look really young without facial hair, but don't look good in a full beard, and the third photo shows exactly the in between look I sometimes have. Thanks for the feedback.

• Based on looks then yes, but personality and attitude play a huge part of attraction for me too. But yeah, I'd definitely check you out if I were to see you in a bar or club etc.

• I'm kinda shy and bad at noticing flirts, but if a girl let me know I would be happy to talk to her and get to know her. I like to have fun but also am sensitive deep down.

• As long as ur not stupid I would date u.

• Maybe

• Sorry. I need to know more than just how you look to decide. I have a criteria, and looks aren't that important to me.

• Your avoiding answering, the question is based on looks only it's a yes or no

• But you just said looks aren't important to you LOL and you say no. You think I'm unattractive is all really.

• You told me to judge based on looks. Your question was whether or not I'd date you. If looks are the most information you can offer, then I won't date you. I need way more information to answer those kind of questions. If you won't offer any more information, then there's no choice. It's a no.

• It's not your looks that count in first place. But it's your lifestyle , attitude , behavior. To be honest I think it's a bit weird to see this question with a girl next to you.

• I'm single, and that was a paint party I attended.

• Girls say looks don't count but that's not completely true.

• Looks include not only things you're born with. But also self care like clothing shaving haircut healthy skin nails (!)

• Ehk, not really my cup of tea.
    And I wouldn't date a person based on looks alone anyways.

• 3/10

• On scale of 1-10
    1 being least dateable and 10 being absolutely dateable, you are 7.5
    If I met you in real life and if we have few things common+decent personality, I'd definitely go out with you

• Your anonymous though...

• Haha it's OK
      I don't live in USA so...
      :)

• But you hide you like me like it's embarrassing for you, could you PM me to tell me who you are

• I would. I think you're a pretty awesome guy! (: you're honestly perfect the way you are. Your smile is beautiful.

What Guys Said 1

• most girls won't give you a straight answer and will sugarcoat by saying lighthearted things that will give you hope so you can keep chasing that carrot. i dont know about your personality but if you're nice i say next to none. looks are important and that goes double when it comes to dating for women. you aren't necessarily ugly you just look kind of funny which for women equals automatic ugly.

• Girls here give honest answers believe me

How do I look funny? first time I heard that

• Okay virgin.

• @Intellectiskey whatever guy.