Please answer, Do you think my ankles are thin, or my calves re big? Is there an exercise to minimize calves?

Please answer,Do you think my ankles are thin, or my calves re  big?Is there an exercise to minimize calves?
Thank youuu (:

Most Helpful Guy

• You look great! Your ankles aren't fat and niether are your calves. They are muscular. Just from genetics and excercise. You have nothing to worry about 😊

• Thank you, these comments really helps me here.

• Thank you really (: I will message you someday im sure.

• You're welcome and I'll look forward to that day! 😊

What Guys Said 33

• Look super nice no need to try to get skinnier as that is a huge misconception. Guys arnt actually into skinny girls well the ones who are actually want to date for long term.

Plus from my perspective if I was dating a skinny girl any skinner than you I'd be hesitant to hug her as I would feel like I would hurt her. O. O I prefer girls with your stature as then I can be comfortable giving legit hugs. Plus those types of hugs with skinnier or super skinny girls would feel one sided.

SO girl stay the way you are and just live how you are.

• Thank youu, promise I do (:

• You got a very nice shape. Legs are great. No worries.

• Your legs are freaking hot, don't try to minimize anything. Don't change anything.

• Your ankles and calves look great. You shouldn't worry about them. You look good.

• I think you have nice legs don't worry.

• That's a odd question lol

• You look great hun. What are you talking about?

• But I feel like mu calves are too big. I don't know :/

• nothing looks wrong. and no you can't exercise a muscle to get smaller youd have to stop working it out for an extended period of time to lose the muscle itd take months.

• Ummm, if I just walk, do you think it would be good for my legs?

• Im sorry but got one *last* question; what about streching like pilates? Does It help to make muscles longer and thinner?

• you can't make your muscles longer if you did you would probably have to go to the doctor because they are torn up. same with muscles getting thinner.
      nothing is wrong with strecthing or pilates but be aware of what are of the body they have you working on certain stances and positions use the calves to balance which would maintain your muscles instead of losing them. it takes a while to lose your calves a long while. i used to run track but i haven't in almost 2 years and my calves are still pretty big.

• i think you have some sexy legs... you ankles are fine and so are your calves are great. No one likes chicken legs lol

• You're just fine girly. Your lower legs are very proportionate to your upper legs : )

• take a pic from the back.. your Achilles tendon should be clearly visible.

• Is it a bad thing? Lol

• Thank you for help! (:

• that was helpful? o. O

thank you then

• you have very nice legs. they are very attractive and beautiful.

• I don't see a problem you have sexy legs

• I think they look fine! And that dress looks cute and really pretty in you too :)

• The look fine.

• They're not that big they look normal to me

• nice and sexy..

• hiii goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :)

• you just short

• I wasn't expecting a whole body pic for a cankle related question, but your legs look fine, and their is a noticeable difference between your ankle size and that of your calves. Having said that, the rest of your clothes appear to be falling off...

• I think you look great in this photo but I don't see what you're talking about but I think it's because you're on your toes

• I thought if I lift it up, and people comment it, the results can be healtier.

• I think you have great legs.

• Thank youu!

• nice proportion, take it from me as an architect I find your body pleasing for the eye and naturally beautiful ;)

• You have nice legs

• I don't get it... they are good shaape. ;)

• You look perfectly fine.

• Why the hell would you want small calfes? They look fantastic! I need to work on my calfes :-(

• Thank youu (: I thought boys like small calves like models'. So it's wrong, got it :)

• Oh no.. I like girls with shapely calfes like yours. They look beautiful and feminine.

• No, you're fine. You have athletic calfs, that's very appealing.

• Your legs are aesthetically perfect

• tamam

• Nah, you have perfect legs thighs and ankles :)
    Super sexy. Beautiful.
    I am so jealous. I wish I had this kind of sexy shapely bare hairless legs :'(
    But sadly my legs are muscular and has lots n lots of hair on it

• Lol, I'm sure you re gonna have these (: thanks

• Yaa maybe , I need to. What's your secret? Hairy Bear legs n thighs aren't appealing I don't know why I have them

• Umm. No secret for hairs but for shape I always run since i ve known myself lol

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 10

• Why are there so many leg questions lately? Are you all the same girl stealing pictures or what's going on here?

• What kind of a fantasy to share another girl' picture?

• wowww easy... so you even think this pic is very suitable to share on insta twitter or facebook (!!!) So I stole it and just asked a question bout my worries about her legs?

#COOLSTORY

• I don't know did you?

• u have nice legs, dont worry! i also like ur outfit, is it an overall dress? lol im confused but i like it

• Yes it s (:
      I like this kind of stuff, but this one didn't wrap the way I want.

• U look fine :))

• :O I love your legs, don't do anything. I think you're perfect

• i think , u're perfect like that

• You have really nice legs. Don't worry about it. I have big calves because I'm hiker, and I get a lot of compliments on my legs.

• Oh thank youu (: it s nice to *hear* it from you.

• you look great as is but why are you tiptoeing? :P

• :D I thought if I lift it up, and people comment it, the results can be healtier.

• ow oki ^^

• Your legs are perfect, your body is too

• You are very cute, so I think you look just fine!

• I think you're perfectly fine.