How do I look and what do you think of me?

how do I look and what do you think of me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are very beautiful, anyone with eyes can see that. Love your hair.. Looks like some fun personality coming through in the pic too. That's awesome. Looks kik you have some nice boobs too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd look a lot better if you smiled.

What Guys Said 44

• gonna state the obvious here..

u only feel comfy taking pics w/ your tongue out?

• Please avoid sticking your tongue out like that. I think it's unattractive to do that. Other than that you look very pretty. High rating.

• I think sticking your tongue out ruins the picture. But I think you look very hot. I would have to get to know you to know what to think of you.

• why do are you sticking your tongue out in each pic? i think a pic without your tongue would be much more flattering

that said i think you are attractive

• https://youtu.be/2IH8tNQAzSs
    Did you inspire little wayne?

• I think you should keep your tongue inside your mouth but that's just one opinion. It would make for a better photo too.

• You again...

• Okay I guess.

• One of the most prettiest girls that I ever seen. Also you look like a fun girl to hang out with. Never a dull moment.

• I don't know why but I feel like there's southern in you... You have gorgeous eyes and great cheeks but what is up with that face? Either way I'd love to teach you a few things because it seems like you haven't been trained before.

• Gorgeous, but a smile would be better thank that... Ivcank stand tounge sticking out or duck faces... a nice smile is always best.

• OH GOD THE DUCKFACE

• Why do so many girls have a difficult time keeping their tongue inside of their mouth while taking a picture?

• It's hard to tell when you're pulling faces

• You're cute and the cleavage flash is sexy. I'm going against the masses and saying I like the "face" with your tongue sticking out.. shows some personality, you are relaxed, it shows with your silly face.. so you are attractive without trying. ;)

• good but a normal smile would have fitted you better ;)

• You look fine.

• No doubt so perfect ao hot 😀👍👍👊🏼👊🏼💪🏼💪🏼

• you look very cute and attractive, but you would look more good if you smiled

• Woah, you look great, so sexy :D

• You look like you like to goof around and have fun. Not uptight at all, which is a good thing.

• cute, 8 / 10 for me

• I think that face that you're making gatta go. Smile instead. But you look hot to me otherwise.

• You look sweet but beautiful... and bratty too ..

• why do girls think if they show their tits , it means they are hot?
    your face is 1/10, your face acting is -3/10 and over all you are -10/10

• You look like a 7.

• Plain

• You look great. Take whatever pictures you want. Forget the haters.

• very pretty face and lovely eyes.

• mmmmh yeah your fine and stuff

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 17