Do you find girls who have faded skin colour stretch marks on there boobs, hips, have love handles, big thighs, a bit of a tummy & no ass attractive?

Updates:
New question is posted containing photos

0|1
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol nope, that sounds gross

0|0
    0|0
    • Why?

• Show All
    • @GOLDpipes3 how about u try ha and cos being fat with no ass and strech marks is ugly af? Lol and it's not rude, it's called being honest. Look it up

• Started a new post that I added photos to if you want to look

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you have a pretty face, you don't have to worry about what your body looks like. If you have an ugly face, even if you have a hot body, you have no hope. So don't worry. You're probably pretty, and none of those things will stop a guy from liking you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Started a new post so I could add photos

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't know if the girl would have things unless we were already bangin probs and at that point I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would depend on how condition of those things. I mean, what's your definition of big thighs or big tummy. Might seem big to you but okay to me. Or vise versa.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there away to add photos?

• Only way is to post the photos onto a site (Flickr, Instagram, etc.) and then post the links here.

• Started a new question

• Not my actual preference, but I would still find this lady attractive, especially if she has a compatible personality!

0|0
    0|0
  • would you kill yourself if I said no? have you seen old men and still found some or less of them attractive even tho they had flaws

1|0
    0|0
    • So your saying I should go and date an old man?

• lol I guess you are so far stuck in your mindset that I might not be helpful at all

• Personally i dont find what you describe attractive, But maybe when i see a girl like that i would see other things about her that are attractive, or maybe it isn't as bad as you think it is

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I have an appreciation for most body types

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not find that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's sexy and appealing very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • A pic for reference would be good before judging!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have seen a girl like that and she has had many boyfriends already...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but do you find it unattractive?

• Personally I do, but it seems that others don't have a problem with it.

• That awkward moment when the question describes you 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound overweight, I don't find that attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost everyone has them
    we re human beings after all lol not perfect creatures

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with a no.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the people who say this is unattractive haven't been laid more than once. I promise.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you say that?

• Show All
    • Eh, just make a fresh new post.

• Started a new question