Why do lots of guy in G@G count number of looks they get as a validation for their attractiveness?

Also some of them asked for validation why did someone stare at him.

Most Helpful Girl

• probably because that's how girls indicate they're attracted

• I dont know, I think if you get lots of stares (assuming those are staring due to attraction) you shouldn't assume you are too good looking.

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• lol lawd only knows. i guess it just stems from insecurity.

• I don't know because people can stare if you're super ugly/weird looking too. lol

• Thats not my point. I've seen lots of Q in here, where people asking "why did she look at me", " is she interested" etc. And it looks like they want validation from G@Gers.

• Thats also a subset of my those kind of Q.

• *Thats also a subset of those kind of Q.

Sorry for my shitty auto correction :P

What Guys Said 2

• because girls in general don't have much balls, so they'll stare at a guy they like versus approaching him

• I think if you get lots of stares (assuming those are staring due to attraction) you shouldn't assume you are too good looking.

• not sure what your asking.

• Looks at the questions in the girls behaviors section. "Why did she stare at me ", "Did she find me attractive" etc etc.