Nick Bateman or siddharth malhotra when they are both in motion?

And don't use the fangirl bias, tell me conventionally, pics are useless, indians dont know how to make people look good and most of bateman's pics are touched up extreme so i am using their gif's

Siddharth MalhotraNick Bateman or siddharth malhotra when they are both in motion?

Nick Bateman

• Siddharth Malhotra
  • Nick Bateman

Most Helpful Girl

• "don't use the fangirl bias"
    Says the one that starts to argue with you if you don't choose the Indian because he is Indian, cool.

Most Helpful Guy

• If only Nick Bateman lifted weights he could be really hot lol (no homo, jk questionable homo, jk I don't know anymore). But his fucking face, damn!

• nick bateman is above average for a white guy with great hair and skin thats all, his features are average as fuck with nose and mouth being total shit tier. Sidharth has slayer eyes, decent nose and

• beautiful lips and their jawlines are both equally shit and undefined. The only things ie skin and hair, nick wins because of a better makeup team thanks to being western and of course, he is a woman trapped in a man's body unlike sid

• and not to forget nick's long face makes him half human half horse like every jew piece of shit

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know who either are so can't be biased.
    Top is 7/10, bottom 8/10.
    But I know this isn't what ur after.
    Top has more facial flaws, weird shape eyes and nose.
    Bottom melts my heart, lol.

• wait, i have the same face shape as the top guy but my eyes are similar to the bottom guy (same shape but tired as hell) and i have been jealous of the top guy only for his eyes. Based on this, if I start working on getting fit and make my skin glow and my eyes less tired, can I beat the best looking guy in india in looks?

• matt bomer? he is textbook definition handsome, he is actually a bit too handsome to exist, i think he must be the only guy in the whole world to look that good can't imagine a single guy even close to him looks wise. He is gay and married to a 4/10 looking rich businessman which is good for him

• i am looksmaxing, my only goal is to look at the same level as siddharth malhotra, so reach a 7.5 or 8 in your chart, beyond that is impossible for any guy who is either born to be matt bomer or has unlimited time and money for surgeries and grooming and already looks like siddharth malhotra

• I... Just want both xD

• Siddharth Malhotra

• Hands down the second guy.

• lol u just dont like malhotra

• Well that's the only way

• bs at the people's advice here, fuck the eyebrows, my eyes became comparatively unwrinkly simply by stuff i found on a much better site which i used to my advantage with my superhuman IQ, . I even have the lower eyelids/ aegyo sal now that my tear troughs are going away and my upper eyelid is covered which is a gift for caucasoids, LOL at caucasians usually lacking them

• Bateman, how is that even a question lol

• if you were indian and knew siddharth before hand u probably would say sid, he has masculine hooded eyes and thicker lips and a better body too

• honestly my eyes are more like nick's but i know sid has a better eye area and eyes are the first thing that account for the face

• and sid was at the same level as henry cavill in a diff poll before

• Nick Bateman for me personally.

What Guys Said 4

• haha these people tripping, Siddharth looks way better. Nick looks slightly better than the average white male.

note: don't ask which person looks better, they always say the white guy smh.

• Is this just me, or does the second guy's nose look funny? :/

• As for the whole competition, I don't know, they're more or less equal to me. No homo and all that :p

• siddharth looks more better.

• patrick bateman