Girls, do you think he's attractive?

Girls, do you think he's attractive?
My brother will probably kill me if he found this lol, girls do you think he is attractive? Reason Im asking is, there are times he feels he's unattractive and unworthy and ends up in relationships with some really ugly women, im talking about ugly personalities, like violent drunks, stalkers, crazies, cheaters, mouthy etc... He goes with them because he thinks thats the best he can do and isn't worthy of finding a wonderful woman when i know thats not true, he's a good guy and friendly and caring and a dork like me lol

When i say ugly women, im talking personality wise
For the life of me i can't understand why he keeps going back to these types of women when he can do so much bettet

10

Most Helpful Girl

• he's handsome enough to have a decent looking girlfriend, that's for sure! tell him to up his standards!

What Girls Said 9

• I think he's attractive!! He looks like a sweet guy, and def cleans up very well.

• He's good looking. Not the type of guy I'd go after but I can see lots of women liking him.

• He's okay

• He's an attractive lad.

• yes he is attractive, he can find a good girl that loves him

• Not my cup of tea.

• Yeah, in a chubby cheek way.

• Douchey.

• Lol, someone who is a douchebag like?

• Lol no, it actually cracked me up, he dresses like that because he thinks its cool lol, to be honest he's only a douch when he's had to much to drink and takes everything said wrong, othwrwise he's pretty friendly and a dork

• Well then, I'm proven wrong.
      Glad I amused you. :)

• Yeah he's the goodlooking one