Guys, can I have an honest rate, with maybe some constructive criticism, I'm changing things up for next school year and tips and rates would be nice?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• you're cute and really pretty, why changing? because that one idiot said something? don't let others dictate how you have to live... :)

What Guys Said 6

• You just need some work on your eyebrows. They are just a little wild in my opinion. You are good to go with everything else, 7/10.

• You're quite pretty and your hair isn't bad at all. Fewer collared shirts, more athletic looking clothing. I feel that would suit you. Keep your hair up like in the third picture too. Mature looking and attractive.

• You look like tuntunskittles (viner). I think she is cute. You dont need to do much thing. Just dont use braids and maybe a little bit make up

• 4/10

• 1/10shh

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more