Do I need braces?

Do i need braces?
Somebody says yeah you must do it but somebody says you dont need it. I wanna use it but i am really confused and i afraid of it because some people can make fun of me.

• Yup.
  • If you want it.
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't think you need them, but if you want them then it's your choice.

Also keep in mind that braces are somethings you'll probably have for at least a year, you can't waer them for a week then take them off. Braces are also harder to take care of then regular teeth, and you can't eat certain food.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• It doesn't look like it! You don't have any severe crowding or teeth that are so crooked that they could cause discomfort and serious problems later on due to the difficulty to floss and properly brush certain areas. You don't have to have perfect teeth! They're just teeth and they'll eventually shift anyway! Even for people who do end up getting braces, they have to be very disciplined with their retainers or their teeth will move back.

• they look pretty close together, so when your wisdom teeth come through, they might shift even more. Ask an orthodontist. They look fine, but only a specialist can tell you if you have a correct bite or if you actually need them. Braces aren't just used to straighten teeth, some people have incorrect bites.

• If you do the dentist will tell u hun

• The only thing truly wrong with your teeth are the two front ones. I agree with some people and think those should be straightened out. However, the rest of your teeth are fine. If you don't want braces, you shouldn't feel like you have to get them.

Just be aware of the fact that your teeth can only get worse. They aren't going to straighten out on their own. They'll probably get even more messed up when your wisdom teeth come.

• A lot of people have braces, but your teeth aren't that serious. Do what you want.

• i have the same problem as you... i have a little gap between my upper front teeth some tells me you dont need it and some asks me when will i put braces... though i want to put braces so badly but i dont have enough money for it...

• Ask your parents / dentist

• Go to your orthodontist to know whether you need braces or not.

What Guys Said 5

• Hello. Your teeth look like mine before I had braces.

I do not think they appear bad enough to need corrective braces, however if you want them, you should get them.

Keep in mind though, your current bite feels natural and your bite after braces will feel unnatural. Correcting your teeth is also very painful. I did not manage.

Thinking back, I should not have gotten braces.

• na you good,

• nope, i dont think so

• It doesn't look like you need em your teeth look good to me.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more