Im a below average looking black guy whos lifts weights once a week honest rate how do I look :(?

im a below average looking black guy whos lifts weights once a week honest rate how do i look :(?

im going to start filling in my eyebrows and wearing my hazel contacts again too since its been hard to get any girls without them. Actually i haven't got any girls without them lol

• 1-3/10
  • 5-7/10
  • 8-10/10
why am i getting so many positive reviews but no girls

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Filling in your eyebrows and wearing colored contacts?

media1.giphy.com/media/8fxad4tvqIzwk/giphy.gif

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• He does kinda look like an ant though, with the oddly shaped head/hairstyle and muscles.

• lol 🐜💩

What Girls Said 8

• Is this a joke? Weren't you so attractive that you felt superior to Black girls like a few hours ago in you other question?

• You are not below average you are superior and above average. Plus your really hot, if you don't mind me saying that. Please don't change anything about yourself or how you look, you look fine.

• I think you're perfect the way you are, don't change yourself to get the wrong type of girl (:

• I personally wouldn't like if the guy I was seeing or liked wanted to wear different colored contacts and fill in his brows in order to be attractive. I don't see anything wrong with your appearance now at all.

• Oh god report this guy already

• You're actually a really good looking guy.

• You are good looking, but it's just not my cup of tea. Sorry.

• boy you are hot af... don't do anything to change how you look... actually 10/10 dayum

What Guys Said 3

• You got that way from only once a week?

Then again, you are young. Enjoy it now, it gets harder when you are older. :P

• dude tell me how do i get hazel contacts, like what is the procedure since i think u have to get your eyeball shaped contacts or something. Also how often can u wear it and does it dry up the eyes? And the cost?

• You look actually pretty good!
    No homo.
    But seriously. You lift ONCE a week?