Can the way I dress make it harder to find a boyfriend?

I absolutely hate wet jeans, with a passion. So I wear rain jacket/pants when it rains. I go to class in them, to coffee shops, to the bar, if it's raining I'm prepared. I'm normally dressed like this:
Can the way I dress make it harder to find a boyfriend?Could this be the reason I find it hard to find a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• No for sure not!! It might limit some guys who are into jeans and stuff but I don't think it will drastically decrease your chances no worries

• The girl in the pic isn't even wearing waterproof shoes. How can we take you seriously about this?

• Normally I wear rain boots!!!

• Living in the UK or in Seattle?

• I'd just try and get over it; no one really minds much about wet jeans because you can always just take them off when you get home. Wearing the type of pants you're wearing in the picture all the time would probably be unattractive to most guys, or at least to me.

• As long as you switch it up on non rainy days I like it. It's rugged/tomboyish and some guys like it and some don't, just don't wear it every day.

• Oh yeah I dress normal on non-rainy days... most of the time :)

• We can't see your face but I'm sure your cute and whatever you wear will look good 😉

• It wouldn't be a problem for me you seem like a very practical thinker which I I like in a woman. And although I can't see your face you seem like a very attractive woman

• Yes, it can limit the kind of guys you attract. The same way what a guy wears will limit what kind of girls he attracts.

• Uhhhhh... no.

• Well don't wear them inside if you're worried about that.

• What do you mean? Take them off when I grab a coffee?

• yeah, or if you're in class

• Nothing wrong with that, i'd date you!

• Lol no no.

• Not unless it rains everyday where you are, I doubt you always dress like that, are thinking maybe you need to use an umbrella while dressed nicely? Your just keeping dry during bad weather , not going to look approachable during that time anyway

What Girls Said 3

• tbh, yes it can. It looks like you are a tmboy and says to me "i like dressing manish cozi am a vegetarian outdoors type and guys are a bother"

• But I stay so dry and comfortable! :S

• Yes, it hides your body shape, and the hat takes away from your eyes as most hats do.

• a little but you can find a sportive guy