Is looking like animals desirable to women the key to being good looking?

There was this theory i once read, look like a cat and ur attractive anyway, I first extended it to feline creatures and then to animals desirable to women. Here are examples
Is looking like animals desirable to women the key to being good looking?

I SWEAR I AM NOT TROLLING, THIS SEEMS TO BE VERY LEGIT

• You might be getting onto something here
    43% (18)45% (9)44% (27)Vote
  • Dafuq i just read
    57% (24)55% (11)56% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
votes and opinions
suddenly i hate looking like a human :(

1|1
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• How do they look like animals? O. o

1|1
    0|0
    • Try looking at the animals eyes and then the pic below alternately. Do it like 20 times and you will see the facial similarity

• Hahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhaahahaahahahah why I'm I laughing so much at this? Idk!!! Ummm no I want my man to look like a human and not an animale, I'm not into zoophilia

0|0
    0|0
    • the only good looking guys i have ever seen, people have said things like "he must have been an ape in his previous birth" or "he looks like a cat" etc

• Show All
    • That's another way of saying "I can't." Innocent until proven guilty.
      Thankyou for proving just how absurd and idiotic your claims are.

• 1mo

i am not @JiingJiingi by the way :-D

• 2|0
    0|0
  • LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the Sean one GOT ME. I always did think he looked like a dog, or something... Maybe a pig? Dogpig? Pigdog? LMFAAAO. Funny to see someone agree.
    The Leon one was quite accurate too... However, the first two were bonkers.. They looked nothing like those animals.. Wtf? A guy who looks like a tiger wouldn't have a long face... He'd have a wide face.. As for the horse guy.. He'd need a very LONG face.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to stay off Sluthate it will rot ur brain, those guys are nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a crush on a guy once cause his hair felt like cat's fur...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, dafuq I just read... just curious, where did you get this from? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • sluthate. com, but it does seem quite legit doesn't it?

• Show All
    • Yeah it's not a common face tbh, the more I look at him the more he looks like the guy I dated, its true that as soon as I saw him I was kinda hypnotised by his eyes, he has a much nicer eye colour than sean opry though, maybe i unconciously got attracted to his animal looks? lol like honestly I couldn't stop looking

• is his jawline and skin colour also at sean o pry's level and even his face width? yeah, sean's eye colour isn't that great, normal blue like most caucasians but its the way they are set that matters, i mean horizontally wide with perfect hooding. If that guy looked that good, why isn't he a supermodel?

What Guys Said 1

• You have a wilde imagination.

0|0
    0|0