My girlfriend thinks she's fat... Please help?

So my girlfriend is upset because she thinks she's too fat to date... I think she's fine... So I told her that I would post a picture on my account and tell her what people say...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• To be brutally honest, she is fat based on the pictures provided.

That being said, I don't think there is a "too fat to date." Everyone has different preferences, and everyone places values in some things more than others. She may too fat for some people, but she may just perfect for others.

Since she seems to have expressed how unhappy she is, perhaps you could suggest exercising (or eating healthier) with her and getting fit together? It would be a win win-- she (and also you) gets to be healthier, and you get to spend time together positively.

What Girls Said 18

• She's not fat. She just has a little extra weight on her tummy. It isn't too noticeable... with clothes, right? Baby-doll style tops work well... with skinny jeans. My boyfriend has a bit of a stomach too... but I don't mind it! He's more huggable ;) I love him whether he is toned and muscular or average and soft!! I rather be with someone who is average than stick-skinny! But... if she wants to get toned... she can do cardio and abs exercises!!

• Anyone looks "fat" when taking up-close pictures of their stomach like that! Even models. It is not the most flattering part of the human body. She really lacks confidence in herself, so much that she doesn't believe you when you tell her she is fine. Just keep telling her that you love her like she is and hopefully one day she will believe you :)

• People of all sizes physically and mentally can date.

• These pictures are pretty familar for someone who's posting them for the first time...

• She is beautiful the way she is, she thinks she's not beautiful because society says skinny and flat tummy is the way to go but HELL TO THE NO embrace your body, embrace what you eat, what you wear, and how you act. Cause girl no one is like you, you are beautiful in your own way just by being you

• well, she is definitely over weight, but it is okay she has nice white-pinkish skin, and what i like the most of all is that you Do believe she is not and just loves her the way she is ,,, this is beautiful

• She's not too bad. I think she just needs to tone up a bit to make her feel more confident or wear clothes for the apple shape body type. :)

• Yes she is fat. I also feel uncomfortable dating cos of my size. It is embarrassing being in front of other people naked. I guess u should reassure her that u find her attractive. If she wants to lose weight u could work out together. U could treat her to a pamper day so she feels better about herself.

• That last picture is clearly excess fat that she doesn't need. So yes

• She is not fat at all. maybe carrying a little extra in tummy area but I wouldn't say she's fat for it. If she is unhappy there are plenty of ways she can change it... but only she can make that decision. What a lovely boyfriend for supporting her in telling her she isn't. Hope you tell her/remind her everyday that she's beautiful and what she means to you.

• She's hella fat... I'm not the skinniest of people myself, but even I must say she's hella fat.

• Oh I totally agree because these pictures seem really familar... But none the less you are one of the wittiest ladies on here so I know you can come up with better than poking fun at someone's weight.

• @BellePepper Actually I was just being honest. No fun poking was intended tbh...

• Is this a joke? She's fat bro. But do you need our approval to date her if you want to? Don't think so.

• Well she's got a little extra pudge on her stomach but that's natural for girls to have its the way we are built. No she's not too fat to date but she could loose a little bit as many people could including myself

• If you think she's fine, then she's fine. Tell her that everyone is beautiful, and that she should have pride in her beauty. Tell her not to care about other people, because you think she's gorgeous and that's all that matters.

• To be honest she is fat, but guys don't usually give a shit, so tell her she looks fine.

• she's right she is fat, just tell her u find her attractive no matter what

• Ugh, why does she care? She has so, so her sex appeal has done its job. The whole purpose of sex appeal is to find a mate, anyways.

• She does have a bit of a belly. However, she isn't too fat for someone to date. That doesn't even make sense. People of any size can date. You don't have to be thin to be in a relationship.

What Guys Said 25

• Yeah she's fat and there's that i1127.photobucket.com/.../meeting-adjourned.jpg

• Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What should matter to her is what YOU think. If what you think doesn't matter to her and she still gripes about it, then you should tell her to lose a little then.
    She might be fat to some, and be hella sexy to others, and if you guys are dating, then it means she's hella sexy on your end, doesn't matter what people say.
    I say she's chunky. but she is borderline fat though. fat is everywhere, and chunky is just belly mostly.

• Moby says she is just right.

• She's fat, but it doesn't mean she can't date.

• yup she´s fat by definition. i bet her bmi is within the realm of "morbidly obese" already. i honestly don´t think this passes as "a little chubby" anymore.

• Jesus Christ! That belly button could hold a shot of liquor. Dude why would you put these pictures up if you actually like her? There are much more flattering ways to prove a point.

• She's fat and as her boyfriend you should help her losing like 40 pounds. If she lose weight, her self esteem will improve.

• Your girlfriend is fat, and why the fuck do you have so many pictures of her rolls?

• She is fat

• Who cares what others think your dating her no one else is.
    Besides its easier for a overweight women to get someone
    then it is for an overweight guy. I know I'm one of them.

• Yes she is fat!!! Indeed

• She's hella fat lol

• Yeah, she does have some fat on her to be honest, but if you're fine with it, why does it matter if she is fat or not?

• Nah, just fewer cheeseburgers and you're all good in the hood

• what a disgusting fat girlfriend you have

• Well, maybe WWE is more in her league then dating?

• Not too fat. Kinda cute actually

• She is fine as long as she is healthy. It is good to know you accept her the way she is

• Tell her not to be upset that she's fat but upset that others are not fat.

• yes she is fat

• LOL she is actually very skinny!

• She needs to I to gym

• She is a little fat... not too fat though.. if it doesn't bother you, then make her feel special and tell her that you love her and there are many people out there who would wanna date her.

• She's thinks she's fat because she is fat. I hope she tries to become healthier.

• Nah she's fat as hell. She should probably lose 30-40 lbs at least