I have larger breast and this picture describes how I feel, comments?

I have larger breast and this picture describes how I feel,comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its wrong. Its not ok to think of one of these as "real" and another not. All womens breasts vary, we as men love them. Both look great to me in this pic. A lot fo big breasts women do look like the higher one, no reason to shame them. It slike saying "real women have curves" thus shaming and hurting thin girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's common to have large breasts that don't exactly perk up how small boobs do. I think most people know this though!

• Mature people do! Lol

What Guys Said 16

• What's the logic here? That's just what happens to big boobs it's no big deal.

• I was just saying some guys see this as unappealing

• Thanks I try 😆

• ☺☺😊😊

• I understand where you are coming from, but there is likely just as many guys out there that like saggy breasts as there are one's who like perky breasts.

Besides a guy that is really into you is not going to be hung-up over some saggy breasts. If he was attracted to your larger breasts in the first place then he likely comes to expect that.

No one is perfect, and even if they are early on, it does not stay that way forever!

• Don't really care tbh. Both are great

• Okay?

• So you think men expect them to be perky when it's a bit saggy, right?

• I've heard some guys find saggy boobs unappealing

• "and I'll even play with your tits anytime to prove it just give me the word." That's very selfless of you, good sir.

• @Levin oh I'm sorry did you want to motorboat them on my behalf?

• This is kind of why I prefer smaller breast sizes. Gravity always wins in time...

• yes.

• You're going to have to learn to love your body and ignore magazines

• Honestly lol anyone who likes big boobs knows they'll have a little sag but that's normal asf so don't even trip

• Lol get a lift?

• Start strength training.

• They help lift boobs?

• That helps a bit but definitely not enough to go from a to b. It's good for small, but saggy boobs but the bigger the breast size, the less it's going to make a difference.

• @Jessicocoa okay thanks! My boobs sag and I just want a little lift they have always saggged to be honest 😑

• If you got big boobs, flaunt em. I mean be proud of your body.

• I prefer the real life one

• Gravity is a thing. Boobs are boobs.

• I blame the push up bras for that.

• Lol😂😂

• It is kind of the same thing with women wanting to be too skinny. They easily forget that most of their belly is not actually fat but their internal organs and hey God had to put them somewhere your gut is as good of place as any. Lolz

• perky are the best but very rare only kknow a few girls with Ds and nice perky tits

• Same

• thats why c wins for me at times perky, but perky Ds? boy u dont leave those lolol

What Girls Said 14

• Preach.

• i understand, but in the end, a man will take boobs regardless, no matter what society says. sure he'll have the preference that they'll be perkier [most of them], but if a man has any kind of intelligence, he'll understand that boobs of larger size to them aren't going to just remain perky forever. hopefully newton's laws of gravity are something he's studied before too. -.-

• That's not a societal expectation.

• ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

• yeah

• save money and get a boob lift preferably when you're older.

• Common! u got to love ur body first. how do you expect others to admire you when u dont admire yourself. personal character>boobs - trust me

• It's totally normal. I have large breasts and they won't be perky in a few years; who cares.

• Somehow I'm the right one but my breasts are shaped differently

• I don't understand the question

• I feel the same way.

• LMFAAOOOOOO so true

• I have the same problem, I even lost a lot of weight ending up to be underweight... I just dont get why my boobs aren't small. I feel you

• I agree

• Me tooooooo!!!