Do I really look meaner than him?

Do I really look meaner than him?

Most Helpful Guy

• "meaner" no intimidating might be the better term.

The guy just looks like neighborhoods kind hearted pet shop owner with the aligator in his hands lol. PS: People who are good with animals are awesome!!!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 36

• beautiful

• yes you do, its your expression. it doesn't mean you are, just you look it. There is a blank expression of "I don't care" on your face. that could be makeup or the photo.

• He is smiling. You have the "stuck up bitch" face. So, yes.

No offense by the way, just an observation.

• The alligator or the guy.

• Are you kidding it's obvious. He is mean!! My dude is holding an alligator!

• I say you are meaner than the guy when looking at these pictures.

• Compared to these two pictures, no! He has a freaking beast in his hands of course I'll be intimidated of him more than you just looking cute in a dress. Lol

• He's smiling, you're not. So yes, you look "meaner".

• you look like you face is saying "i will be your guardian angel, always there for you if you need me, support you in your times of need... but if you diss my man or me : i will fuck yo shit up"

• Yes you do…

• Its hard to say, since you aren't smiling and he has a cheeky grin, maybe if there was a picture of both you smiling or both of you with a serious face

• Yes... you look meaner than both of them

• I think both of you are perfect for each other. He has an alligator and you have that diva look on your face. By the way, that alligator looks cute.

• Yeah.

• Yeah, you don't look approachable. While he's like Seth Rogen likable and approachable.

• I don't think there's much comparison lol

• not that much, you look pretty cute

• Yes he is smiling you are not

• The gator or the guy?

• Omg, that cute crocodile <3
    -Nah, your fine.

• Yeah, you have a resting bitch face and dress like somewhat who might be high maintenance while he looks like a chill guy with a baby alligator in his hands.

• Serious face going on

• yeah you look really high maintenance and rather preppy. But I wouldn't say mean.

• Nah, you don't look meaner than the alligator...

• Your like one of those mean girls who are really attractive but have attitude.

• Yeah, you look like a wife of a crime boss and he looks like Clown Bozo's lil' helper.

• No, it's just because you aren't smiling though.

• Yep, you're not (or hardly) smiling

• Yes and no, you look a little bossy but he looks like a tough guy

• Nah more like intimadating

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 14

• oo i have that top but short sleeves and boat neck =]

i wouldn't say u look mean, but u dont look what men would term 'approachable'. i say that because i've gotten comments like that too. i think i have a bad case of resting bitch face, when I'm really nothing like that lol.

it's so sad how apparently you can't look good and be approachable at the same time.

• First of all, let me say, you are absolutely gorgeous! Secondly, you don't look "mean"... More like intimidating. He on the other hand looks really happy and goofy.

• A bit, but you're a woman and we're more recognized for RBF, which I have as well. It's not something to worry about.

• Anyone notice she looks a little like Kim K or someone in the Kardashian clan?
    I definitely don't think you look mean per se, but I think your SO does look more friendly with a smile... smiling could definitely make you look more approachable!

• Based on those pics, yeah

• You seem to post an awful lot of things about you and your SO don't you lol? But naw, you guys both seem like nice peeps.

• Yes, you do

Sorry

• He looks more friendly/approachable because he's smiling.

• He looks like your brother and yes you do.
    Mean but still pretty. I wouldn't mess with you

• How bout fiercer, maybe?

• Not meaner but not approachable

• lets just say I bet he does everything you tell him to xx

• Yeah kind of

• Meaner? No... But his face looks too fat for you... Don't reduce yourself, darling. If he was the slim beautiful one, and you were the ugly one, he'd shit in your face, so don't be so merciful. Ugly women and beautiful male couples are rare.