How much is too much?

I'm 5'8" and I weigh 143 lbs. Is that too much? Also for boys to carry or to piggy-backride? Just wanna hear your thoughts!

Most Helpful Guy

• Should be okay for an average guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I'm the same height as you are. That's the perfect weight as we could weight as much as 165 pounds (at a large bone frame) and be healthy. I'm 120 and 20 pounds underweight, which isn't too good :/ due to having a large bone frame. For a regular bone frame the average is 140 pounds, you're perfect :D.

What Guys Said 6

• Well I weigh 165lbs, so it's not thin but it's not too heavy. Could always workout if your weight bothers you.

• how big is the guy?

• from my side it looks nice figure.. but with picture could tell more accurately

• I don't get this question

• Yeah that's a little heavy. You should probably be around 125

• I was like that once, but trust me, you couldn't see any flesh, just bones and that's a little extreme.

• You are too tall.

• And the most useless and idiotic comment award goes too...

• @MissMc3 thank you 😅

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, weight to height ratio is an inaccurate measurement of health. It would be better measured seeing what you looked like, diet, exercise, etc.

• That's perfect, you're fine