How abnormal am I?

Hi guys! :)
So I'm a senior in high school and I'm 5'1 and 163lbs. I know that seems fat but let me explain. My body fat is around 26% and I have a little layer of fat on my stomach. My hips are ridiculously wide and I can feel my hip bones touching the sides of chairs with I guess sides or railings on them. My legs are also giant and have a lot of muscle on them because I played volleyball and soccer growing up (but I feel as if they look unnaturally thick). My butt is also very big and my breasts are a US 32G or 32GG depeding on the brand. I eat healthy and workout for about 45min (different stuff every time) 6 times a week.
I always thought I was overweight so I kept seeing different doctors to see if I am. They all said BMI wise I was obese but after seeing my labs and appearance, they said I was completely healthy. I still struggle to accept that number as okay since I'm supposed to weigh around 110-120 but everyone says I look good and I'm healthy.. So how abnormal is that? Am I just an odd one out?

Please no hate, I'm just curious as to why my body is different than most girls and I defy the charts lol. Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• they said that you're healthy weighing 163 at 5'1?

well if you really are then good for you, but generally, those aren't good numbers.

• Yeah I wanted to lose weight for awhile but my doctors said I had no need to. My labs are fine, heart, lungs, everything. It's kinda strange

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably due to muscle weight, as long as the labs show you are physically healthy then that's all that matters.

• Yeah it's a little discouraging that the number is high but I guess I'll get used to it

• As long as your body look fabulous that's all that matters. Along with the doctors saying you are healthy.

• I think it does and they do, thank you :)

What Guys Said 4

• P. h. o. t. o

Numbers are of no use here

• Be proud of your body the way it is. Workout if you aren't happy with it and change your diet.

• Loose some weight.. you won't be healthy for long..

• You aren't abnormal in anyway

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what you look like so I can't say if you look healthy or anything but I think if all the doctors said that you're healthy and everything is alright, then it must be true. Also I have a friend and she's not very tall but w3ighs a lot but that's just because she is a professional judoka so she has a lot of muscles and muscles are way heavier than fat and if you work iut that much, maybe it's just your muscels that are that heavy