How does this baby look?

How does this baby look?
Without ethnicity... just what do you thing he looks.. like appearance.. is he nice? How would he be when he's like a teen? Bad or nice or I don't know..

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A dictator. He should have been destroyed but now he will rise to power and be known as a slayer of men.

What Girls Said 9

• An adorable child, the adorable ones usually cause most trouble in teen years xD (I would know). However if he's raised properly, he'll grow to be a fine young gentleman. It all depends on the mental state of the child, and the way the parents raise him ^_^

• yes cute, i like his hair

• How would his big sister look in your opinion..

• No.. don't know what she looks like

• I don't know what she looks like.. also she is super smart.. she gets like 98 out of 100.. she is so smart

• He looks like a smart kid, he'd be nice for the most part, but knows when to hold his ground.

• Adorable

• He has some nice features. Really great eyes. I think hed look very handsome when older :)

• Finally a respective answer.. I am no pedo or none of that ... I need this for a reason.. thank you. . his eyes are big and nice. ... he looks cute for an innocent boy.. as getting older.. he will have facial hair and get a differant body and hair and he'll open up to take care of him self and he might get lighter

• Why the fuck do you want people to judge the appearance of a child, that's sick.

• He looks adorable

• What a cutie. Beautiful eyes.

• First of all he's not a baby lol but he is a cute kid I'm very jealous of his eye lashes I wish mine were that long!!:) also he kind of looks like Zayn Malik!

What Guys Said 4

• It's probably you.

• These "How do I look?" questions have hit a new low.

• I don't think that's a baby.

• u sound like a pedo