How can I improve my looks?

This is straight up everyday typical look. I have no makeup on.How can i improve my looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got a fine base to work from. You've got a nice, proportional face, with a good smile and clear skin, plus you're apparently at a good, healthy weight.

*You could tone up the body to make it pop.

*You could wear a bit of simple makeup to highlight your features.

*You could definitely benefit from a more defined hairstyle.

*You could wear some clothes with more character that express your personality.

You could manage any or all of those things without too much effort and look really great. Considering your age, you shouldn't be in much of a rush to do any of that since you're still going to grow and mature a lot in the next few years.

Also, being young, you may not have a real strong sense of self to express through clothes and style... that's something you develop with time.

• Thank you, i really like your answer. I will try some of it out tommorrow. Im already going to the gym a couple of times a week so i got that. And yes my hair is very very natural on the picture hehe :) Very useful answer, thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem cute. I think the best place to start would be your hair? I think you would look lovely with loose curls. Some mascara and lipgloss could go a long way. Of course there is no pressure to take my suggestion.

• Thank you very much. I like your decensy :)

What Guys Said 24

• Hair and clothes could change enough of your look.

• You look a bit tired, so make sure you get enough sleep and eat healthy food. Other than that you're fine.

• you look good. improvements:
    Exercise to tone and condition and keep in shape.
    Light makeup to accent your eyes and basic makeup... maybe green shade or blue
    high heels and skirt
    a necklace
    try diff hair styles... like wearing it up.

• Those are really good suggestions :)

• you bet, that's why I'm here to share what I know and help out.

• I like that

• Yiu look nice

• You can't, oyou already look hot ;)

• hun you look fine calm down

• I'd straighten your hair and grow it a little more, without makeup everything else looks good

• I really think you look great right now!

• I think just some curls could be an improvement. Right now it looks kind of in between straightened and curled.

Maybe add a little highlights to change it up?

• Yeah that sounds good :)

• I don't think you need makeup just stay the natural course :)

• oh that is actually really greeat to here

• You have a nice and cute face. Just lose abit of weight and you will be perfect.

• There is nothing more to be done you look good already

• Darker hair and a little eye makeup would go a long way

Other than that you have nice skin so don't ruin it with foundations and stuff

• Oh okay, thank you :)

• I think you should talk to a makeup artist and ask for some makeup tips for everyday usage but light makeup not too heavy because you already have great skull structure. Get a hair cut and talk to them about upkeep

• What do you need to change?

• I would just like my appearance to be even brighter and better. Im very interested in looks and id like to hear other peoples opinions on it :)

• Okay then :) Thank you Paul

• Like people have said if you like a brighter appearance then make up would do the trick - also if you feel like having a better body shape then the gym would be good but like I said there is really nothing wrong with your appearance - Your welcome 😎

• gain a little muscle and do somethin' w/ ur hair.. it's flat

• Just continue to be yourself and someone will be into you for you especially if you have an up beat personality

• Okay thanks for the advice

• not bad.

• That is good.

• i say that because the average woman NEEDS makeup to look nice, decent. you haver the NICE look without it…meaning you have that natural beauty thing going on. so thats good.

• Oh that is very nice, thank you :)

• Get a owl and put it on your shoulder.

• you seem quite pretty as is. could maybe loose a few kg's but otherwise you are pretty.

• U are so pretty ! u don't need to improve anything , u don't even need to put any makeup

• You already are blessed with pretty looks. Lucky you!!😉

• Heheh thank youu :))

• It's my pleasure madam :)

• be less plain jane?

• You have answered your own question.

• Exercise and eat real healthy. Experiment with different hair styles. Wear trendy clothes. That can all make a huge difference.

What Girls Said 7

• Lose some pounds, wear some make up, wear heels, and wear skirts

• First thing wear at least some make up
    Do something with your hair. Looks dull
    Wear trendy clothes

• You look pretty

• try to stand up straight with your shoulders back, and get a new haircut, and probably some lipstick.

• Okay thank you. Uh i really like lipstick just not sure if i can pull it off

• I felt the same way about lipstick, but now I love it. Take it slow no rush.

• you could straighten your hair and make your eyebrows thicker.

• Ok. I'll help you. Promise not to get offended? You do need a few things to work on..
    First - hair ; your hair looks frizzy , brittle and damaged/lifeless. Use a good shampoo that is sulfate-free and don't shampoo daily. Every other day is best. Don't straighten or curl you hair , air-dry and make sure to give yourself a scalp massage with clean hands daily.
    Sleep more; You look like you're gonna pass out and use cold teabags under your eyes for dark circles.
    Redness- use rose water for Redness in your skin
    Makeup : contour your face. Make sure to buy the right products to do the job and look up "how to contour your face " your face is slightly chubby and could use some higher cheekbones. Your nose is nice but it could be smaller to balance out your features so make sure to contour your nose aswell. but you look pretty good without makeup
    Drink more water - 8 glasses daily
    Posture : your posture is TERRIBLE. make sure to stand up straight at all times look up ways to get better posture.
    Your smile : your smile doesn't look genuine. Don't fake it. Rather you not smile at all then having a fake smile.
    Hope i helped :) !

• You look good... But you can put on a bit of simple makeup ,& wear more edgy clothes that suit ur age and your body shape :)

• Thank you, i will give that a try :)