Guys, how would you describe my body figure? Can you rate it out of 10?

Please give me straight honest opinion. I'm sometimes very insecure about it because I'm short and too skinny in my opinion. But I just want your genuine opinions.

How old I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really good and healthy! Ithink your body figure is a pear shape, from what i see, because your hips are slightly wider. But you seem to be quite close to an hourglass figure. You look super nice, and i dont think you should worry about being too thin, i see that you are slim but it is not in a bad way. Just focus on being healthy :) 10/10

What Guys Said 34

• Petite... you got curves for a petite... i'd say 7... shaved off 1 because i spy love handles and 2 more because i don't think there's an ass back there... gotta have an ass... its a requirement for some people (me) :)

• close

• You're like pear shape, I'd say since you don't have big boobs.
    But you look hot, I like your curves.

• Please help me describe the shape of this object

il2.picdn.net/.../1.jpg

• I would describe it is thin with some nice curves all round. I don't rate, but would say you have a better than average body.

• Hourglass.
    Noice.

• Gives you a 7

• How would you describe it?
      Skinny, normal, curvy?

• Surprisingly you find my breast perfect it really is not, definitely very small and the reason why I'm insecure about my body sometimes

• Well they look perfect to me in the shirt you have on. Your body is killer you shouldn't have any fear over anything

• You are nicely slim. Short? That's perfect! About 5' is the best. I'd rate an honest 9/10.

• pretty much the perfect female form

• You are literally perfect for me. You have a nice hourglass shape body with a little more on the bottom but that's ok but the real question is go you have a booty?

• I would call you a solid 7 - 8, I would say that you some how managed to be curvy and skinny at the same time. Very gorgeous combination. Love the hips.

• You look great, you have a smaller frame and are the perfect size. You're easily an 8

• Looks good to me

• I like short girls. You look fine to me nice size boobs and ass i think for your body and yoir half lip looks delicious 😜😜

• WOW, extremely sexy :D

• 9/10, very nice indeed.

• You have a nice body. Definitely not too skinny, plus nice breasts too.

• A 9. I love the curves. Great bust size, shape.. pretty much perfect.

• You look great, you need to relax!

• 6.5 or 7/10

• you are not too skinny. nice legs and awesome boobs.

• A real natural beauty

• 9.5/10 perfect figure from my side

• I would say hourglass, and a very nice on at that.

• Looks good a 10

• 9/10

• Gorgeous yes that is my description

• where is the camel toe

• İ like your ass

• 10/4

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 5

• Looks like your body is a pear shape & looks good :)

• You are skinny curvy which is very desirable. You are a pear possibly an hourglass but I'd need to know ur measurements.

• you look nice. i'll give you an 8

• I would say I love your waist and boobs you are the perfect size! Just honestly I wouldn't wear those pants unless you wear a longer shirt.

• Is that a bulge in your pants?