What do you think of this look? Guys are welcome too?

https://z-1-scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13138797_1263114730395813_7126187727930152552_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=5c52f6dbdf2d4d83cd9acac5ccdacc7f&oe=57E32D41

Dark green smokey eyes with hot pink lips. And as you can see I'm wearing an army fatigue shirt to match my eyeshadow and I know the picture is kinda bright so that's why I'm explaining it to you.

Girls would you wear this look?

And this is me in the picture by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not. Looks good on you. Seems like you can pull it off

• Your not just saying that just to impress me are you?

• No lol

It's defiantly a type of style I've seen before. Its a bold statement that not everyone can pull off

What Guys Said 15

• That looks trashy AF. Tone it down a bit.

• Blocked dumbass!!

• Cherrylicious, the only dumbass is you. He gave you his opinion on your look like you asked. Dumbass. I really wish there was less morons like you on this site.

• Looks like a whore.

• In my opinion, wouldn't hurt a little less makeup plus don't forget it's chemicals witch aren't properly good for the skin... Not going for an insult but I think you should do some exercise to say more fit, a good healthy body should be a concern. Last thing I think you should wear colors more alive, the so called "hot" colors like red etc, will make you look younger and more attractive.

• What does my question have to do with health advice I asked for opinions on my picture not health care tips.

• Far too much pink on the lips. Try something a bit... less.
    The rest looks good!

• It's a nah for me.

• looks good.

• Looks good.

• lol no you look terrible 😂😂

• Like a ghetto weed dealer's hood rat girlfriend

• Please dont

• That's very, hmm ok

4 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Green and pink are not a great combination. Especially those shades together.

When you think about your makeup it's good to use one statement area at a time. So like the green eye with a more natural lip or the pink (whose shade I love on you!) with a more natural eye.

• I am a naturalist so i wouldn't put this look on, i suggest that you put less make up and kinda straight the hair, with less lipstick, the eyes are nice, but lips are a little too much, i feel you have a curvy body as well, which is a plus, but you know always balancing things is better , like if you have a very curvy body and you are going to wear tight clothes, then straight the hair and put less make up, if you are gonna wear something that more flowy and less showy, then ok put a little make up and fizz the hair,,, i think you would look very pretty with less make up, dont give the vibe to people that you will be someone else without the make up, only put to flatter the features, but not to change... i hope you find this useful

• In my opinion I wouldn't wear it, this is because I can't pull off green shadow in general. Not only that, but it looks like you went a bit too high, so just fix that and you'll be fine.

• I love using makeup and I love experimenting with colors however I don't mean to be rude but your makeup is wearing you and your not wearing it. You have really pretty features and I think if you applied makeup correctly you would look even more beautiful.

• WAY too heavy and I'd suggest to remove the white/highlight on the upper lid/brow. Less is always more

• I don t like it and I am ok with it at the same time.
    egh whatever you do you

• I wouldn't wear this, I'd rather just go bold on one part of my face not both.

• Not a fan.

• To each their own, but I personally would use a lot less eyeshadow and smaller hoop earrings.

• its just too much makeup for me to wear but i like the blouse :)

• gurl.. you probably got the wrong combination of colors, try to go for a more natural look next time. And i think that's a bit too much on the eyes.

• Te vez naca