Ladies, how do you think I look? And what ethnicity do you think I am?

http://i.imgur.com/46lBAbg.jpg

Rate me on a scale of 1-10.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good & you look south-east Asian..
    You actually look almost exactly like a Vietnamese guy from my class in high school, except he had the 7th dragon ball tattooed on his chest lol that guy was so retarded 😅😭

• this is counted as good looking and not siddharth malhotra :O

• anyway, didn't want to reveal it without anonymity and all, but since ur a model and might be able to give legit advice, this is how my eyes look, first pic is in the sun, second is wide open eyes, third is just creepy lol. Do i need to work on improving my eye area beyond normal sleep and all and. Also, is hazel contacts a good idea?
      Are my eyebrows too messed up? If yes, what to do about them
      www[dot]girlsaskguys. com/qt/how-do-i-look/q1988216-considering-other-features-are-equally-good-which-guy-has-a-better

• @vnmc223320203 I think your eyes are fine as is tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• You already asked this earlier. Girls barely answer how do I look questions of guys who aren't either white, really light skinned guys of other races, or blacks in some cases in this site. Maybe that's why you asked again but I guarantee you that you will barely get any answers from girls here. Just like in your previous question. You're Asian so you're at a disadvantage here. You look Korean by the way.

What Girls Said 8

• You are Asian, and that's enough,,,, i love Asian guys, they are the smartest and cutest :D... u are an 8 for me

• so you like all Asians? lol

• haha no not all of course, i just know they are kind and decent and i find these small eyes attractive :D, I lived in China,,, and i know you dont have to be Chinese, i just find the features and traits attractive :))

• You appear to be Asian. Granted, I don't really care. You are hella attractive in my opinion.

• There are many kinds of Asian, though. Even Indian is included. lol

• Yeah. I know. I'm just not realy good at distinguishing.

• ur ok looking and u appear to be... south eastern asian? im thinking thailand, laos, cambodia or vietnam

• cute, totally not my type though, so I won't give a score. you look south east Asian.

• What's your type then?

• @MyUsernameRules K. This stops here.

• @MyUsernameRules Ummmmm excuse me? Asian guys are super hot. Don't ask me why, but I look at them and literally melt. (p. s. I know what you're saying. I'm one of those "exceptions")

• Like 8+, you're attractive. I can tell that you're Asian but I won't insult you by trying to guess you're nationality.

• Why would guessing my nationality insult me?

• philippines? Malaysia? and you're fit so it's look good

• so only because my body? haha

• nah i think you're handsome too you kinda give me a korean looking guy feel actually haha ;) and so... was i right about where you're from?

• Je t'ai envoyer un message priver

• 6.5. It might be the highest score I ever gave. I believe you are a Southern Asian. Maybe Filipino, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, etc?

• lol 6.5 is highest?

• Well you can look at my pic and decide if I am ur type lol

• Not enough information.

• 7.5 out of 10

What Guys Said 3

• I know you said ladies but I'll just tell you that I believe you are of Asian descent.

• Asian and lucky to be smooth man.

• smooth how? haha

• No torso hair, :)
      Blessed and sexy to almost every girl

• I know u said girls but I guess u won't mind me answering. U look vietnamese or thai (southeast asian).