How's my weightloss coming along?

I know it's kind of gross. I apologize, that's why my face is hidden and I'm remaining anonymous. Its truly no different from a swimsuit though. Is it noticeable yet? The first is at 195lbs (207 was my starting point, I regret not taking photos for comparison purposes), the second at 173. That's roughly 88kg to 78kg. My goal is 150 lbs currently.
Is it noticeable yet? I feel as fat as ever and don't think I look much different. I can't wait to look back and go WOW, what a change. How's my weightloss coming along?

Edit: Is there a way to change the category?

Most Helpful Guy

• The difference is quite noticeable if you really look. No big bag of fat hanging over the edge of your swimsuit at your arm. Slimmer thighs and hips. Less tummy and less fat on the pubic pad. And maybe it is only the lighting, but your stretch marks hardly show in the recent picture.

No need at all for apologies for what you are wearing. It is more covering than many wear on here and nobody should be bothered by it.

I know it is not part of your question, but I notice the ink and that you have added one. I am not a fan of tats and think that when you get down to goal that they will take away some of the appeal. Just my thought on that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Great work!!

What Guys Said 22

• I know my opinion isn't going to be well received but I honestly think you should just have kept this to yourself and posted your before and after... AFTER you've achieved your goal..

Are you serious in that you can't tell you are losing weight? Where's your attention to details?

What I'm saying is that fishing for compliments when you aren't even at the goal line is a sure fire way of substituting your entire journey.

• I honestly don't see a difference yet. I'm hoping that others do and are able to point them out to me because I'm becoming discouraged.

• "I honestly don't see a difference yet."

-_-... I have a difficult time grasping this.

You can't do something simple as "spot the difference?"
      http://f.tqn.com/y/puzzles/1/S/_/5/seedif10.gif

• I look at my body everyday. Given that it's gradual, no, it doesn't look any different.

• Nice keep up the good work and don't stop until you have reached your goal then after that maintain

• It's noticeable! Trust me!!! I weighed about 280 at 5"7 and lost 105 pounds. The amount that you've lost makes a difference. Where you notice the weight loss the most is around your belly button because of the stretch marks. They're still there but you have to look a little closer to identify them. And the second area is around your pelvic and inner thigh area. Your inner thighs are thicker in the first picture making your underwear to show more wrinkles. The second one doesn't show them. So you're doing a great job! Keep it up

• It is noticeable that your losing weight. Spread all over your body, it won't seem much, but it is happening. Well done for losing what you have. Keep it up, although you're pretty hot as you are now!

• looks good, keep up the work.
    remember resistance training will help with flabby skin after weightloss
    also, use the mirror as a reference, not the scale.
    i myself lost 29kg of fat and gained 15kg of muscle.
    its a huge difference, but remember that it's a battle that will never end. if you want to keep looking like this, you can never stop and revert to old habit.

• Definitely a great difference. Keep improving. You are almost there. Nothing can stop you now.

• Ok so far well done to u and may inspire others when they see your results

• yep, you can see some noticeable change. Good work.

• Yes it's very noticeable! Great job! Keep up the hard work!

• GREAT JOB , keep working hard 💪👍

• You are kicking ass.
    Keep it up

• your doing it very good and awsome, keeo up the hard work

• Wow! ! You are working hard!! Good very good
    Carry on

• Not too much differences for now keep working.

• Fat is drowning!!

• Wow bravo really great work.. keep going girl ;)
    And hey its not gross at all ! its hot

• Your pussy seems it lost weight too

• you are coming along great. definite difference noticable

• There's a sexy little bulge in your knickers still

• congratulations

• yes it is clearly visible... and your new tatoo is also looking nice...

• Nice progress. And nice tattoos. Now you have tattoo in both the thighs!😉

What Girls Said 13

• nothing about this is gross. i have no idea who u are but I'm so proud of u. well done. i know the dedication it takes. keep it up.

• The weight loss part looks good but you need to do some weight training. Weight training will cause you to put on weight but it's all muscle, and the muscle will no only make you look more solid, but it will also burn fat even when you're not work out.

Keep it up!

• Thats a 22 pound difference and its noticable. Great job and keep up the good work 👍🏻 Lookin' good girl.

• Definitely a difference keep up the goods work 👍

• The weight loss is noticeable. You've got more determination than I do. Congrats for that. xD

• Keep up the good work! Its noticeable. Dw if other people aren't noticing quite yet, you're always the first to notice changes in your own body. But always remember to lose weight in a healthy way - love your body! x

• i have questions. How long did it took to lose that much of weights and what is your secret? How did you lose weight?

• About two months. And I just count calories, do an hour of cardio everyday, lift weights, and drink a ton of water.

• It's noticeable you have lost weight. You also look great in both photos. Lol.

• You're doing amazingly! Keep going you're doing fab :D

• doing a great job!

• Dude u look amazing !

• There's definitely a difference!! Keep at it! X

• I know an obvious difference, keep up the hard work