My legs (Pictures)?

so I'm 5"2 and 117 lbs. Im really insecure about my muscular legs. I am really active, and I feel like if I weren't so active I would be quite big... My torso is flat but my legs are really short and stocky. A lot of people comment about my legs in an unflattering way... It's weird because my legs look totally different from some angles... What do you think?My legs(Pictures)???

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with your legs at all. You have an awesome body girl!

• in fact it's smokin 😍

• Haha thank you

• You're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• lol we got a gallery xD
    your legs are absolutely fine
    even sexy so no worries keep it up

What Guys Said 31

• should be fine d00d

• Look good to me. That's what actual curves and muscles look like. You're toned and in shape. A lot of 'curvy' women aren't.

• They look pretty darned hot to me! I take it that's you in the green skirt in the first pic. If so, you have nothing to worry about. You are seriously lovely!

• Hot legs.

• As long as you don't have cankles, you are fine.

• You should embrace that you have a pear shaped body. It's rare body type and it's actually healthier to have. Either way you shouldn't be insecure about how you look, you're a beautiful girl and shouldn't hide yourself

• You look very good. I'm sure you'll break many boys hearts

• I think your leg showcase is just fine. If a guy thinks you're too muscular because you're active, then he's not a guy. He's a jealous pansie.

• I think theyre perfect, girls with the toned meaty legs are attractive, they match your body so dont worry, ignore what others say, their just jealous because your in good shape 😃

• They look totally fine, you have nice legs

• They are fine

• i like your legs.

• I don't think they are muscular

• Your legs are fine. They look a lot more normal than mine. My legs are abnormally long 😟.

• u got a nice and hot legs

• Your legs look great. You shouldn't be insecure at all.

• I think they look very nice. Fit your body just fine.

• looks nice.. :)

• i actually like it :) it looks nice you may have thick bones unlike me :)

• 1|0
    • Haha what makes you say that?

• Nothing wrong with them.
    If you're worried, do sports.

• Attention seeking much? You have very nice legs, and are pretty overall. Nothing to worry about lol

• My b and thank you lol

• not trying to be a creep but your legs look really sexy. Not sure why you dont like them?

• they actually look really sexy :D especially in the bikini ;) haha

• Hot legs.

• Your legs are fine, you workout and they are muscular.

• Ever thought about joining the Speedy Gonzalez club?

• What's that supposed to mean lol?

• You have small and compact legs with visible muscles, I bet those run fast like that mouse in cartoon.

• Ahhh haha

• Lol they are fine , don'w worry

• You have nothing to worry about, guys will be fighting over you.

• You've got amazing legs :) Can I message you? :) :)

• Sure!!

• Cool! I'll click 'like' on your question and then you'll be able to see my profile, and you can message me there (I think). If it doesn't work, I'll copy my profile link.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 13

• Your legs look similar to mine just a bit shorter. They look good 👌🏽 And whoever says otherwise can go fuck thenselves. 🙄

• The only reason you are asking this is because you are Asian/have Asian influence and only they would tell you or make you think that your legs are too fat/too big/too whatever.

They are fine, stop being so self conscious and start appreciating your body, your legs and yourself more. At least you have a good working pair! ;-)

• You have a very nice body, I'm 5'6 and i weigh 140 pounds and i'am very insecure about my feet because i am flat footed so i never wear sandals out. Try to love whats yours because its going to be there forever hun.

• I think your legs are fine and they fit to your body, dw!

• Your legs literally look like normal legs to me. Nothing weird about them.

• I'm the same my legs are muscular, dw your legs are looking good.

• mine look just like yours, no one ever complained about them

• They short but you got great legs.

• They are too thick for my taste but I really like your dressing style

• i dont believe anon posts like this because a lot of the time its catfish post this as your actual account and i will give my opinion

• Haha the reason I left it anon is because I have this irrational fear of someone from school finding it... But I followed you just so you'd see it's actually me haha!!

• I love them! I rather have bigger legs than having skinny legs with unproportional body. I dont wanna be a coneeeeeeee

• You're not really muscular, you're just kind of heavier. Cut back on what you eat if you don't want your legs to be as fat

• You're legs are beautiful! I genuinely think they fit your body shape perfectly.