• 5. Seolhyun
    18% (4)26% (6)22% (10)Vote
  • 6. Yuna
    5% (1)18% (4)11% (5)Vote
  • 7. Mina
    22% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Because of the limits on pictures and videos maybe I couldn't fully convey every girl's beauty to the fullest :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3kx5OV1zXo

One of their newer videos so you can see everybody together. This is not a song they really promoted they just released it on the side but soon there will be a big new song coming out (that's where the pictures with the red swimsuits are from) I hope it's good.

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• the first girl is the prettiest, is this kpop?

0|1
    0|0
    • You just have to know that that is the best picture that has ever been taken of her (the first girl). I don't usually like her but she looks very hot in that picture :P. Yes it is Kpop, if you want to check out some of their songs the biggest ones are : Like a cat (probably still their best song ) Miniskirt, Confused, Short Hair and Heart Attack (The translation is more like Heart skips a beat , but that wouldn't have been a good title :P )

• Show All
    • thank you :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I don't care Mina is too cute and pretty and i like her character a lot and her eye smile is ugh and she has more votes coz girls know what's up lol ♥

0|1
    0|0
  • I like #2 more.

0|1
    0|0
  • They all look alike lol but slightly different xD

0|1
    0|0
  • jimin is the cutest, i like her with a bob tho. personality wise i like seolhyun the best

0|0
    0|0
    • I like Jimin too, but nobody else does haha :). I like Hyejeong, Jimin and Choa the most.

• hyejeong shines the most in pictures but seolhyun, choa and jimin shine in video and when they're talking

• Chanmi in terms of looks (I rated her), but my overall bias is Jimin.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cool :) AOA really screws me up with who I like the most. FIst I liked Choa the most because she's so hot but I also liked Jimin because she's cute but also kinda fierce. But now I like Hyejeong so much because she's cute and pretty. I don't know those are my 3 favorites. At the moment I think I like Hyejeong the most but it will probably change again :P.

• When it comes to the voices, Jimin is my fave, and probs always will be. I usually hate rapping parts, because they remove the grace of the song, and they're just people talking to a beat, her her voice is so downright adorable, and perfect.. As for appearance, that's fluctuated with me, lol. I do think Jimin can pull off cute/sexy very well.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• 2 for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • pass

0|1
    0|0
  • chanmi looks hot

0|1
    0|0
  • #5 is the hottest one

0|1
    0|0
    • She's super popular in Korea, she get's most of the endorsement deals and she's the face of the group but she's not my favorite :P

• #2 or #5

0|1
    0|0
  • asians?/ wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 is hottest

0|1
    0|0