Guys, What do you think of my body and my looks overall?

I know I need to lose some weight and I'm currently working on that. I'm eating healthy and going to the gym everyday. What do you think of my body?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• 29... damn... i was so close. i said 30. You have some wow eyes... the contrast is ridiculous. you don't really have that much weight to lose... just a couple pounds here and there and toning and you are just fine. don't lose too much weight cuz if you lose that ass, i might have to drop you from a 9 to a 6 and a half... yes... big points lol.

• Lol. I think she's hot too.

• @Joc4Position hahaha... sum my description into one word eh... lol... i didn't want to use that word... i have a thing for older women... :( i'd begin flirting immediately.

What Guys Said 38

• You look nice and cuddly! You have amazing eyes, as well! A bum that looks perfect, too! 8/10

• Yummy, I dig your softness and pretty face. :)

• Looking good! Keep up the good work. You'll achieve the body you want in now time!

• You look great, just be sure to get to a weight that you are happy and comfortable with.

• it's a work in progress

• Not bad at all. I don't mind a solid girl, personally.

• I personally don't think you need to lose weight but good on you for doing so. I think you are really gorgeous I would be all over you

• You have a nice smile

• U are so pretty with awesome smile ^^
    Ur body is hot , but u still need to lose some weight , keep going ;)

• Your bid looks fat but yea keep goin

• girls and their filters though lol, looks totally different in her first and second pic

• Comebacks? What the heck did I do?

• nothing, i just enjoy making fun of people on their appearance but i dont feel like doing it today

• You look awesome! Nothing to worry about. lol

• Your body looks good and so does your face.

• I'm loving it! I think you just need to work out to maintain what you have but other than that, you're good. Focus on core cardio routines. Please! Don't lose that ass because if you do we couldn't be friends anymore lol. Love the first and last picture by the way.

• Looks pretty good to me. You could have got more bum on show thou 😉👍

• You are gorgeous how you are.

• You look good

• I really think your pretty! I know this much if you'd give me the time of day, I'd ask you out!

• Body good, hair I like, eyes I love

• Sexy girl. Just be aware of arm chub. Chub in other areas are nice but when it starts to accumulate around the arms and shoulders it changes into a stocky bulky look

• You look good. Redheads always look good.

• You are very pretty... and you have a fantastic figure. I would be very proud to have you on my arm any day. ☺️

• fat.

• you look fine

• u look totally different in ur first and last pic tbh

• Damn your fine just amazing

• That ass tho 😊😊

• Too chubby

• Wow you look really pretty and beautiful

• The first and last pic look some other girl and middle two with full body pic is of someone else?

• Around the same time

• Hmmm. Anyway you are one beautiful girl :)

• Your body is sexy

• More from Guys
    8

7 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more